{13} {terror}

Fear.

It consumed me.

I couldn't eat, breathe, sleep.

I jumped every time Demi entered the room.

"You need to come and eat something baby girl." Demi tried to coax me out of the bed I hadn't left in almost a week.

"Please baby."

I sat up slightly, stretching my back out.

She wrapped an arm around me which caused me to flinch away. No one had touched me properly since those guys.

I stood up in front of Demi, causing a smile to escape her lips.

She held her hand out to me, waiting for me to hold it. I was nervous to take it, everything scared me.

I shook my head ever so slightly and walked past her, I felt mean, but I was terrified.

I stopped dead when I saw my mom and dad sat in Demi's kitchen, I didn't want to face anyone.

"Hey sweetheart." my mom greeted me with a huge smile on her face.

I hadn't told them what happened, I hadn't told anyone, I hadn't even spoken to anyone.

I assume Demi told them about my freak out, she must have.

No one knows about those guys and what they did.

I stood in the middle of the kitchen, playing with my fingers.

"Go and sit down." Demi whispered in my ear as she walked past.

I went and sat next to my dad, opposite my mom.

I kept my gaze on my lap, not wanting them to engage in conversation with me.

"How are you feeling?" My mom asked me.

I shrugged, not really knowing the answer. I hadn't been okay in a long time.

"I'm glad you're finally out of bed." my dad added.

Demi came and sat next to me, rubbing her hand up and down my back for support.

"It's going to be okay." she spoke softly into my ear.

I wish it was.

I really wish it was.