Chapter One - Cyclonus

Chromedome just recently told his story. Now it's my turn.

My name is Cyclonus Kati. I'm Russian with an African-American look. I have a boyfriend named Tailgate Speeden. He's an American minicon.

A minicon running quickly out of time.

In our time together, we were only able to achieve one child.

This is our story.

And it starts in Middle School.

---------------------------------------
8 years ago....

Coming out as an asexual Demiromantic wasn't a bad idea at the moment.  Of course that was before I knew my parents were also ace demis. They tried to help me find ways, but I knew how they were on the inside.

They had possibly lied about being asexual. Most likely they were Demisexual heteromantic. I had always tried to get them to accept me. My older brother Galvatron was always getting attention, even out of the house.

When I went to school with my friends Chromedome Policechase and Whirlwind Empurax, I was always accepted there. In fact, Chromedome tried to help me find a date every prom (I would always never go.).

Then I met him.

Tailgate Speeden.

He was getting bullied by his boyfriend Getaway Crossrod all the time, and Getaway enjoyed it.

I wasn't going to let that stand.

"Hey, Сука!!" I yelled at him (Yes, I called him a bitch...), which made him turn his head. Whirl and Chromedome weren't around, thank God, but I was seeing that as a con real fast. Getaway had raven black hair and a yellow bandana. He was in a shirt and slacks. Tailgate, however had blond hair, blue eyes, and was in white tanktop and light blue jean shorts. Tears pricked those beautiful eyes.

I don't remember much of the fight, but I heard that Tailgate had broken up with him then and there. I woke up to his face. It was red from crying,  but it lit up once I opened my eyes fully. I saw some of my horn on the ground and groaned, sitting up. That was the reason for the headache.

"Дерьмо...." I groaned. I felt small arms wrap around me. It was Tailgate.

"Thank you for saving me..." I was surprised.

"You know what I am, right?" I asked him in my Russian accent. He nodded.

"Yep. But the way you took down my ex.... it was a dream come true. I'm Tailgate Speeden." I smiled a bit.

"Cyclonus Kati."