Chapter Five - Cyclonus

I wish I didn't have to see all of the horrible information I was seeing. Most Time Sparkers died at 17. The longest living one was 21. Tailgate could die any time, anywhere. I went home, with a lot on my mind. I held my horned helmhead as I laid in bed, crying.

I was in love with someone who was dying.

It hurt, because he might not live long enough for us to start a family. Then I stopped crying. That's it. Live. I will give him the best few years of his life. As his Amica. And hopefully, as his Conjunx.

The next day was quite eventful. After a date with Tailgate, I went to the best scientist I knew - Brainstorm Nukeson. Brainstorm knew many things - in fact, he knew more about the sparklets than probably the current Titaness Hestia Titan. So I knew he could have something.

I went to his balcony in my flight armor, and knocked on the sliding door. Brainstorm opened it, hold a small bottle.

"Got your request. Had to have Timerewind find it. I owe him a favor now. He gave the small bottle to me. The liquid was bright pink, and glowed in the darkness. "This is called Cygate. It's the only medicine/drug out there that is made from the energon of spark donors. Only Time Sparkers can take this, seeing as part of the mixture is Tailgate. The other half is his conjunx, Cyclonus."

"My namesake." I said aloud. He nodded. I pocketed the substance.

"Yes. A dose of that should extend his life a few years." Brainstorm smiled at me. "Good luck Cyclonus." I nodded and transformed, my next stop Chromedome. He had injectors for his Injetix, a drug I hoped he would never abuse.

My heart stopped when I saw him on the ground with broken injectors.

"Oh no..."