Chapter Three - Cyclonus

After meeting Tailgate's friend and learning of his situation, I immediately began my research. I was lucky to have my two friends helping me.

Whirlwind somehow knew a homeless Time Sparker and asked him many questions, while Chromedome and I went to the library.

It was there we came across Rodimus Titan and his boyfriend Ultra Magnus Thetan.

Rodimus is the only descendant of the Titans. His dad is Prime Titan, and it makes them kinda royalty. Rodimus had light tan skin and red hair, being the son of also one of the original remaining medics. Ultra Magnus was in the Enforcer Sparklet - all about respect and such. He was not the descendant of anyone. Magnus had dark skin and black hair like me, and blue eyes unlike me. Rodimus uncrossed his arms.

"Hola, mi amigos!" The Spanish teen greeted us.

"Privet, Rodimus. Ultra Magnus." I nodded at them.

"What brings you guys around?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Could ask the same for you." Chromedome said. "Magnus I get, but Hot Rod?" Hot Rod was Rodimus's nickname.

"We're getting a movie for date night. Your turn." Rodimus answered. I sighed.

"We are looking for information on the Time Sparklet." The two shut up, intrigued.

"Time Sparklet? As in.... Tailgate and Cyclonus's sparklet?" I nodded. Rodimus gave a wolf whistle while Magnus stared. "Good luck man. Last I checked my dad's database, Time Sparklet had less data than even the Memory Sparklet." I inhaled sharply. Less?!

"I will make do." I say to cover up my panic. "Enjoy your movie."

"And good luck on your info hunt, Cy and Dome." Rodimus turned to leave, but stopped. "Oh, espere!" Chromedome and I halted and he ran over. "If you want the most data, research the source." He gave us a picture of Tailgate and Cyclonus - the founder of Time, Reformed, and Racer. I smiled.

"Спасибо, Rodimus." He gave me an endearing smirk back.

"De nada. Hope you find your info." The couple left and we looked at the picture. Chromedome and I looked at the picture.

And we got right to work.