Chapter Nine - Cyclonus

YES I KNOW THIS STORY IS SHORTER THAN HELP, I'M SORRY, THERE ISN'T MUCH TO TAILGATE AND CYCLONUS'S OWN STORY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YE!

Present day

"Da! Da! Daddy! Da!" I woke up to Headlight screaming as he ran into my room, his trademark horns flashing with red lights. We have no idea why they do that, but it's useful for Headlight himself. I grunt as I get up, the lights shining onto a picture of Tailgate and I before he died. I pinch my nose.

"Headlight, for Primacron's sake, what is it?" I look at him wearily.

"Uncle Domey called! He said it's an emerjanseat!" I chuckled at his attempt.

"It's 'emergency', son." I get up and grab my phone, calling Chromedome. Why was he even calling at this hour? "Chromedome?"

"Cyclonus you need to get here now. Call the police. My mother came for an unexpected visit and is demanding the triplets." My eyes widened. I hang up and get into somewhat decent clothing.

"Da, want the hat?" I turn to see Headlight holding up Tailgate's old baseball cap with a smile. He knew who it belonged to. He did a better job reminding me than I did him. I smile a bit, taking it and putting it on. I had cut holes into it so I could wear it over my horns.

"Thank you son." I transformed, wings ready. "Headlight. Stay here or go to Daddy. I will arrive shortly wherever you are."

"Can I grab a flower for Daddy?"

"Of course." Headlight grabbed a rose and ran off to the cemetary, and I flew off to Chromedome's, coming up behind Sundown, Chromedome's abusive mother. The children were hiding behind him as I put a sword to her throat.

"What brought you here?" I demanded.

"I just want to see my babies-"

"Bullshit. Tell the truth."

"Let her go." I turned to receive a punch to the face. "That's for taking my boyfriend all those year ago, bitch!" I look up, and my eyes widened with shock.

It was Getaway.

And he did not look happy.

The End