1

Its a bit chilly outside of Bighit company. Bang Shi-hyuk is in his room thinking about making a new boy group after TXT until he saw his daughter at the sofa while watch some video of trainee monthly evaluations performance. Hayoon is a talented and all-rounder. That is why Bang PD ask her to be the teacher for Bighit trainee. He remember how his daughter point out mistake trainee make even though she is more younger than the trainee. She is 04 liner.

Hayoon love synchronization of a team when dancing. It just looks so satisfying to watch. Being a teacher of the trainee, doesn't mean that she dont have any favourite boy group. The boy group she love the most is Seventeen. Every time she see they newest comeback, she always amazed of the choreography and synchronization even thought they have so many members.

"Stop staring appa, I cant focus here"said Hayoon who still check the monthly evaluations list.

"Appa is thinking, why dont we make a survival show for the trainee? Opinion?"Bang PD asked her daughter.

"I dont want to make the trainee feels stress, competitive and overwork themselve just for the show. But if you want to, sure"she say while nodded her head.

"Well then, I want you to participate in this project"Hayoon shock at her dad statement. She is only a teenager who search for her dream but her dad already give a faster route to be successful.

"Appa, I haven't finish high school yet. How come you want me to participate?"

"Dont worry, you just gonna be hidden producer & choreographer of the survival show."

"Okay"Hayoon know that she cant go against her dad so she just accept it. "So have you thinks about the survival show names?"

"I dunno. Appa wants to create a survival show that focus on trainee potential, their teamwork and hidden talent that even they doesn't know about it"

"Hurmm...how about I-LAND? They gonna break the barrel which they makes and grow to be a global idol likes BTS sunbenim"

"That's cool."

Bang PD doesnt want Hayoon to waste her talent. He know that his daughter have a potential to be heir of Bighit. His daughter doesnt have many friends and always spend time at Bighit building. It is because Hayoon want to have a true friend that love the real her and not as heir of Bighit.

But sadly, most people want to be her friend because of her relationship with BTS and TXT. She would always make some song that related to her feeling. Most of the song her make are given to TXT. BTS and TXT is more like a brother to her, they always hangout with her when she sad or feeling down. But they couldn't spends much time together because of the schedule. After she finish marked the monthly evaluations, she heading to her studio because she suddenly have a melody in her head.

"I got pushed tteomillyeo wasseo..."

Bang PD hear the melody that Hayoon makes and feels happy about it. It is hard to found someone as talented as his daughter this days. He is now officially a Proud Dad.

Bang PD hopes, make I-LAND is the best decision that he makes for his daughter