The End

The trainee practice like they always do while Hayoon watching them. They all are happy to see the dropout. Maybe becuase the strong bond they make while they here. Hayoon usually have a bright smile on her face. But today she looks unmotivated. After the practice, all the trainee except Jungwon went to the kitchen to drinks.

"Are you okay? You look pretty tired"Jungwon approach Hayoon and take a seat next to her.

"Probably"she replied."if you guys done eating, call me"she said and went to the producer room. 10 hours before the final episode air. She can help to feel nervous and sad. Her dad already tell her about the name of the final group which is ENHYPEN. And the guest is on their way to the I-land.

The door open only to see I-land official storyteller Namgoong Min. To be honest, Mr Nam already met Hayoon when she was a baby. For Hayoon, she thinks it is the first time they meet face-to-face like this.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you."Hayoon bow to give her respect to him.

"Me too"He take a seat besides Hayoon. "How are you day?"

"A little bit anxious about the final episode but so far, I'm good"Hayoon replied his questions politely.

"Watch them grow up in here. Make me feel that they are my son"Mr Nam opened up to Hayoon. "It is worse to think we had to separate them."

"Yeah you are right"

"The guest already here. So i should take my leave"Mr Nam said to Hayoon who looks like deep in thought.

*******************

The guest are now having their lunch at their green room while the stylist busy to make all trainee looks great. Hayoon is now at the TXT green room to talk about their future comeback which is pixel art style.

"Pixel art?"Soobin scratch his head.

"Why you don't like it?"Hayoon asked them all.

"I love it! Besides, it is pretty rare to do album inspired by pixel art"Taehyun said.

"It's looks like game you see in arcade. So it is pretty fun"Beomgyu said while look at the sketch.

"Yeah, I agree with him"Yeonjun said while enjoying the food in front of him. Huening is besides Yeonjun, gobble up his food.

"How about you, Soobin?"

"I'm okay with that."

"Well than, we will proceed this idea. I excuse myself to do my duty"

"Hwaiting!"they all said to Hayoon.

After say good bye to TXT. She went to I-land trainee green room to see the stylist doing the trainees make up. After a few minute, the final episode is now live at all platform.

*******************

The show already end. The final member is Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki. Hayoon and the trainees on their way to their new dorm which is a little bit small for 7 of them. Hayoon currently making all ENHYPEN social media platforms while besides her is Niki who sleep plus snoring.

After done, she ask them to update everyday to fill their fans emptiness in this pandemic. She also will face many challenge and hardship with the boys. Since ENHYPEN is the first group under her wings, she promised that she will make them global like how her dad do for BTS.

*THE END*

____________________________________

Writer
@Jeon_Clover

Sorry for the late update again. I currently busy with my school project and my homework. I also didn't have time, to edit each chapter.
And I didn't know if I could publish my draft...
Tbh, I kind of think this story is pretty bored😅😅
Anyways, thank you for read, vote, comments and put this story on your reading list.
And if you guys love Jay, you can follow my fanstagram [ jaypark._.enhypen ]
Okay then, bye bye🖐️

Thank you
Terima kasih
감사합니다
ありがとうございます
谢谢
شكرا جزيلا
Gracias
Je vous remercie