5

Clouds threatening, but no rain predicted the 45-mile per hour gusts of drizzly wind. And there is Hayoon who just finish her school and now walking to Bighit company. To be honest, no one know her is actually a rich person because of her humbleness.

Only Bighit fans know her existence. She enter the building using a staff card and greet the employee and trainee. Being in school is really tough. She just want to sleep on her fluffy bed but no. Her dad keep asking her to come to the company and ask her to watch over the I-LAND trainee. She start to regret her choice for being the hidden trainer for this bunch of boys.

"So have you see they sing the song?"ask her dad who is now drink coffee.

"Yeah, I just wanna say thank you for ruined my song"she said sarcastic. she thought Ilander are all-rounder but it was wrong. They sing the song off note. Most importantly, they didnt have a teamwork at all. They just came to I-LAND to promote themselve.

"Please forgive them. They dont have a skill and this is only Mission 1, let them improve"Bang PD said while looking at his daughter who is now ready to nag and angry to the person that selfish.

"I know and I dont expect them to be perfect. It only take a week to finish learning the choreography and practise singing."she sigh. "This is the place to remove you pride and start to learn something from trainee who train the longest"

"Relax Hayoon-ah. What I can do for you to stop the fire inside your body?"

"Fire?"she thinks a bit and suddenly an idea pop out. "Appa, I talk to you later"

She run to her studio to put her school thing and then dash to practise studio and meet Mr Sungdeuk. She open the door and notice Mr Sungdeuk try to make choreographer for Rainism with another three dancer.

"Choreographer Son, I want to talk with you about something."Mr Sungdeuk nodded and ask his dancer to practise the choreographer.

"What do you want to talk about?"Mr Sungdeuk ask Hayoon who is now imagine the choreographer Fire.

"Can we try do a powerful choreographer for Fire? This is the 2nd mission"

"You mean likes add some dance break"

"Yeah"

"For what?"he doesnt have any idea about how the teenager brain worked. He think that Fire have already have powerful choreography.

"For Iland"

"Oh actually, the Rainism choreo is for Iland too. Your father want to make a Representative unit for dancing and singing for both ILander and Grounder"

"Ah"and another idea make it apperence to Hayoon head. "How about a medley for dance team?"

"That I have on my mind too. And I put One Of Kind song to trainee make their own choreo"Mr Sungdeuk scan the dancer who practise Rainism and Warrior Descendants.

"Perfect"

"I will speak with Belift producer and choreographer about Fire and my team will do the 3rd mission"Hayoon say thank you to Mr Sungdeuk and went back to her studio. She takes her practise clothes while go to toilet to change her clothes.