2

It was Saturday, a perfect day for teenager to hangout with their friend but not Hayoon thought. She are now heading to monthly score board to put the newest evaluation score. After Yeonjun debut, Heeseung replace him as the no 1 trainee who get first place in singing, dancing and rapping.

She saw leadership in Heeseung but he never notice the talent he have. After that, she decided to monitoring dance practise of TXT since Mr Sungdeuk busy with BTS 2020 Festa. She opened the door and met TXT who is resting.

"Hi guys"she is now setting a camera at the center as a mark where the center is supposed to go.

"Annyeong"after the greeting, they start discuss about the choreo.

"If you guys has finish, please let me know. I want to start monitoring"she said while quietly observe the dance move that Mr Sungdeuk sent.

"Okay"Yeonjun said. They quickly go get ready while Hayoon turn the music on.

After the song end, TXT stand up while Hayoon gives advice to improve their performance. She always give a scary and charisma looks when she in teacher mode.

"Kai-shii"

"Ne?"

"You pushed yourself too much. I hope you can relax a bit while dancing so you dont get hurt while performing" HueningKai nodded at her statement. "Overall, its perfect. That's all for today"she gave them a warm smile.

"Thank you"all of them bow 45 degree and go drink some water.

"Beomgyu oppa, can you come to my studio?"

"Sure"Beomgyu said after finished his drinks and walk with Hayoon to her studio.

TXT member knows when Hayoon become professional, she will called their name and put 'shii' behind it. When she just become a normal 16 years old child, she will called them 'oppa'. Hayoon enter the password on the smart door lock and set foot into the studio.

"Can you listen to this track and tell me about your opinion?"said Hayoon while open the file of the track which she make yesterday.

"I think you should work with the backing vocals and harmonies part"

"Yeah right but I try to find a right key for girls or boys to sing the song. That's why I just sketch that part"

"Can you show me the original key?"Hayoon takes a seat on her chair and play the original key using piano on her table.

"Yah! Are you crazy or what? The chorus key note is so high for both gender, you know!"Beomgyu nags at the youngest one because he thought that she doesn't use her brain properly.

"Now you say, I think I should give this song to Idina Kim Menzel"

"Idina Kim-who?"if Beomgyu is a anime, maybe there is a big question mark next to his head.

"Elsa, you idiot."

"Ooo"He said while nodding his head. "I think the key suit IU sunbenim, dont you think?"

"Yeah" she just sigh."I dunno if a boy can sing this song."

"Try this"Hayoon stand up and let Beomgyu seat on her chair.

"And now my song, lost the impact factor."Hayoon save the file anywhere. Maybe she need it in the future.

"Not even a thank you. What an ungrateful child you are."Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "You own me tteokbokki"

"For your information, I'm still high schooler."

"You make a lot of money than I am"Beomgyu tell a fact. Everytime Hayoon make a new song, the song always end up being number 1 on chart. No offense since she is Hitman Bang's daughter.

"Appa keep my money. So I dont have any money now"

"Fine"