7.2

All trainee are now in the lobby while watch Hayoon who is busy chatting with Suga about the I&credible song over phone. Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon and Kyungmin is the only person that know Hayoon. Zico who stand next to Hayoon make fake cough sound to catch her attention.

"Oh sorry for that."she ended her call and then facing the trainee."I'm Hayoon. Nice to meet you"

"I thought stranger doesn't allow here"Jaeho said while pointing a finger at Hayoon.

Zico, Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon and Kyungmin gasp loudly. While another trainee found it a little bit weird. For Taki, Hayoon seem familiar but he doesn't remember meeting her or speak with her.

"You guys seriously need to learn the word respect."Rain said."She is-"

"Bang Shi-Hyuk's daughter"Taki close his mouth using his hand because he too shock.

"We need a 'respect' class"Hayoon just give a warm smile to the trainee who stare at her shook.

"What are you doing here?"Heeseung asked.

"Oh you guys don't know? I'm producer & choreographer for I-LAND and the future group"Hayoon reply."I'm the one who in charge making all I-LAND song."

"She come here to visit you guys"Zico said.

"Okay! Let go outside and start exercising guys. You need sunlight"

They go outside the building and start exercising. Yoga, cardiovascular endurance exercises and many more. After done, Hayoon decided to cook something delicious for them. She learn cooking from YouTube. Her mom has passed away few years ago. Her dad practically doesn't eat homemade dish for a long time. So she decided to learn cooking in her free time.

"I never expected this."said Kyungmin who help Hayoon cooking. Its been a month since Kyungmin give up his school to become idol. Sometimes Hayoon feels a bit bored without him at school.

"So how are you feeling? Dancing and singing to the famous Bang's family self produce song"Hayoon said while playfully move her eyebrows at the young man.

"Its an honour to work with you, Your Majesty"Geonu watch the two from the afar.

"What are you looking at?"Nicholas seat next to Geonu.

"Nothing"Geonu said while tie his shoeslace. "Btw Taki, how do you know she is Bang PD's daughter?"

"Yeah, I wanna know too"Jaebeom said while enjoying some snack.

"Only Bighit fans know that Bang PD had a daughter"Taki remember he saw her face all over Weverse and Bighit artist vlive."If you search her name on google, there are none result comes up"

"I once search Bang PD names but the results said he haven't married yet"Taeyong said.

"Everyone! The food is ready"Hayoon said while putting the food on the table. She make spaghetti bolognese for them.

Zico and Rain already went back to the headquarters because something urgent came up. Hayoon spend her weekend with all the trainee to learn more about them and their background. It was nice to have a someone to talk. She sometimes wish she had more friends than just Kyungmin or friends from entertainment industry. She would love to be friends with girl. Chatting about girl stuff.

After get to know and be friends with trainee, she found someone missing so she excuse herself and start searching. She went to terrace and saw Yoonwon look a bit sad.

"Hey, are you okay?"she asked him

"My leg is hurt so bad."he said and Hayoon take a look his leg which is now swollen.

"Are you sure you can continue being here?"Hayoon try to touch his leg and Yoonwon start to hiss becuase of the pressure. "I think you should take a rest"

"But i dont want to give up fight for my dream"

"I didnt say you should give up. I say you should take a rest."Hayoon explained to Yoonwon."Your health is more important and i will always support you no matter where you go"

××××××××××