Interview with Author & Hayoon

MC Noh: Annyeonghaseyo to all 'Into the I-land' reader. It has been a few months since the story end.

As you know, this is just a simple interview with our author and the main character Bang Hayoon for 17.6K view on this story. Maybe you guys want to know more about Hayoon character in this story. Author-nim, what makes you want to write 'Into The I-LAND'?

Author: I thought it would be interesting to write about the staff, producer and choreographer. The story I read in wattpad are mostly about love and how much hardwork the trainee put to be Enhypen.

Staff also the main point for the trainee to success. I don't critics about another author story. As you know, we are free to write our own thoughts

MC Noh: Its really cool to think that you are the author who think outside of the box.

Author: I'll take that as a compliment.

MC Noh: Hayoon-shii, many of the reader asking whether you likes the trainee. Basically many want you to choose someone.

Hayoon: Oh really! But my dad doesn't allow me to date any of the trainee or idols in the company because it might ruined their career.

MC Noh: Dad always wanna best for us. I'm a dad too. I should try debut in story. Don't you think Author-nim?

Author: Feel free to contact me.

Reporter 1: Author-nim, I heard you didn't want to write a love story. May I ask, why?

Author: Actually I had been in one sided love before and got humiliated. I guess some story doesn't have happy ending.

But I currently working on the love story based on the people around me. So you can have expecting some of it.

Reporter 2: Hayoon-shii, the rumors about you and Daniel are dating? It is true?

Hayoon: Daniel is like my own little brother. You dont date your lil bro, do you? Besides, all of the trainee, idol and staff are my own family. I hope this is clear for all of the fans.

Reporter 3: Some of the reader are asking Hayoon to check up NCT since you like synchronization of SEVENTEEN a lot.

Hayoon: I'm watch some of their video before. They are impressive. Maybe I should be NCTzen too.

Author: You have 23 names to remember. Good luck.

Hayoon: 23 only. It will be piece of cake.

Reporter 4: May I ask Author-nim, why do you put girl in charge for the trainee in the story?

Author: As you can see, BigHit male staff are mostly with BTS. So I found that female staff are in charge for the new idol group in the company.

That's why I choose female staff rather than male staff.

MC Noh: Well looks like the time is running out. I hope all of your questions have an answer by now. See you soon!