11

"Bae Yoonjung!"Hayoon mouth agape. The most famous choreographer because have a sharp tongue. Most of the trainee scared of Bae Yoonjung.

"Nice to finally meet you, Miss Bang"Hayoon looks like she seeing a ghost right now.

"M-me too"Bae Yoonjung charismatic vibe make Hayoon turn into a little mouse.

"Are you perhaps nervous?"Mrs Yoonjung asked Hayoon who sweat even though the environment are pretty cold. "No need to be scared."

Hayoon laugh nervously. She thought she could died any moment if she make eyes contact with Mrs Yoonjung. Mrs Yoonjung give a chocolate candy to her. Mrs Yoonjung is not as scary as everyone describe her. Hayoon grab a paperwork for BTS test.

So they started to discuss about BTS test for I-land. After the dance competition, Hayoon notice that Sunoo looks a bit weak so she asked staff to look after. I wish no one get eliminate but she didn't have any choice since the main producer of this show are her father.

"Fake love? This song is hard to sing even for BTS."actually Hayoon is the person who produce Fake Love.

"I thought they would choose Blood Sweat and Tears. This song make BTS win Top Social Artist"Mrs Yoonjung state her opinion.

"That song is hard to dance. If they didnt perform well, they might broke their arm"Mr Sungdeuk said

Everyone agree with Mr Sungdeuk statement. There are also some people underestimate the song because its looks easy but actually it is not. Not anyone can master this song. They right now watch I-land cam to see the trainee practice

"Jungwon have a pretty tone on his voice"Pdogg said while hearing Jungwon singing Jungkook part from I Need You.

"I agree with you. It make you wonder who voice is this."Wonderkid put herself as the audience.

"Sunghoon-shii. I can say he pretty good but vocal tone didn't draw people in"Hayoon said. She are well known as the producer who make songs that have many high note. If Sunghoon have to sing Fake Love, she doubt that he could sing Jimin part.

"His dance line is smooth. It's kind of hard to let him dancing to a complicated dance routine"Rain analysis while watch Sunghoon dance at the dance practice room. "Btw Mrs Yoonjung, do you have any trainee in your mind?"

"Actually, Jay looks like he enjoy."

"Yeah, Jay dance are powerful too. I have high expectations on him"Rain said confidently. Suddenly, the sound of alarm filled the room

"Oh, it's already midnight"Hayoon said while shut the alarm down."I have to go now"

She clean up her things and go straight home. Tomorrow, she have to go to the recording studio to record Everlasting Shine by TXT. After that, she have to go check I-land trainee for their BTS test. She wondered what the dropout from I-land life now.