6

This few week had been a chaotic for I-LAND producer, choreographer and staff. But somehow the show when smooth. Since ILander learning more about teamwork, so nothing to be stress with. Bang PD are now observe the stage that trainee from dance team ILander and Grounder gonna show. Hayoon is at home, sipping hot chocolate while doing her homework.

She really want to come to the I-LAND to see how the boys are doing. But every part of I-LAND are full of camera. She doesnt want to create issues among fans and her life would probably like a hell. She just want a peaceful life.

'Maybe I should ask appa about it.'she thought.A few minute later, her phone start ringing. She then take her phone and shock to see BTS Jungkook call her.

"Jungkook oppa?"she answered the phone.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Hayoon-ah"

"Nah, its okay. So why are you calling me?"

"The truth is I went to your studio this morning with Namjoon hyung."no offense because Jungkook always come to her studio to ask her check the song that his make."And Namjoon hyung just broke your launchpad"

"Ah...-Wait WHAT!"launchpad is essential things for her. The launchpad is not only an instrument but it also can be used as a MIDI controller.

A MIDI controller is any hardware or software that generates and transmits Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) data to MIDI-enabled devices, typically to trigger sounds and control parameters of an electronic music performance. If the launchpad broke, she must buy it as soon as possible or else she cant make a dynamic type of song.

"Sorry"RM said. "I promise, I will buy you the new one"

"You are now officially forbidden to come to my studio"she really mad because all of her things in her studio is bought by her using her own money. "I still want the launchpad"

"Okay"he said and she hung up the phone.

She start to clean up her homework and went to the television to see I-LAND. She doesn't worry about BigHit trainee anymore. K, Jake, Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Hanbin, Geonu, Taki, Sunoo, Daniel, Jungwon, Nicholas and Niki is the most popular trainee in I-LAND. She follow the I-LAND fans community to check.

She kind of disappointed because there are also other trainee that try hard to improve like Jaebeom, Kyungmin, EJ, Seon, Yoonwon, Jaeho, Jimin, Youngbin, Sungchul and Taeyong. She just hope they didnt feel left out while they in I-LAND. Hayoon phone start vibrate means someone message her.

Appa💜

"Hayoon-ah,"

"I maybe when home pretty late"

"So dont wait for me"

"Okay"

"Appa, can I visit I-LAND?"

"And why is that??"

"They looks a bit tired. So maybe I can pay them a visit."

"I talk to the security later. After finish the third mission you may visit them"

The clock struck 12 pm means that it is time to sleep. She feels excited to meet the trainee. She hope she can make a good appearance when she met them.
But first, she have to handle Namjoon.

××××××××××××