15

It was a Friday evening. Hayoon fall asleep for about an hour by now at the counselor office because she tired making 2 song at the same time. Jungkook and Yeonjun was a great help. Without them, maybe she crawling to her studio to finish it.

They help her write the lyrics and come up with the choreography. Bang PD-nim is also busy with BTS because they got number 1 on Billboard with the song Dynamite.

Hayoon woke up and stretch her arm. Suddenly she remember that she have to do history homework. To be honest with you, Hayoon is the number 1 history haters. She doesn't like things that requires remembering the past scenario.

'Forget the Past, work hard in the Present for a better Future'- Bang Hayoon

That's a quote from her. After a moment, she went to reception room and see Soobin and Taehyun setting up camera for Vlive.

"Hey, you looks like a zombie for a moment"Taehyun suddenly comments about Hayoon looks.

"Stop comments about me before I eat your brain"Hayoon say while when to her studio.

She open her laptop to see every draft song in her laptop. For upcoming Mission, Hayoon had to do 3 more songs left to do. She felt sad but also happy because the debut day is near.

The next mission song are call Chamber 5 and Flame On. The final song, she does not know to name it yet. After a few minute focusing on her works, she suddenly heard someone knocking on her door.

"Come in"she said still focus.

"That's not how you greet you father, you know?"she swirl her chair and saw Bang PD at the door.

"Sorry dad, it has been a long time since we have a family bonding time."Bang PD smile at his only daughter.

"Sorry i didn't give much attention to you this past month"Bang PD know she doesn't have friends to give their shoulder for Hayoon to lean.

"It's okay"Hayoon hug her father. "As long as you're here with me, I'm okay" she broke the hug.

"You know, we gonna be super busy in the future because of TXT Comeback and I-land debut team"Hayoon groaned and Bang PD only laugh at his daughter reaction.

"My brain is empty because thinking how to finish this song. And you are here to inform me when have a really busy schedule in the future"Hayoon nags at her father.

"Why don't you give me one song to finish it?"Bang PD offer Hayoon.

"Sure"she take a pendrive and give Bang PD Flame On draft.

"Anyway, please eat something healthy. You looks skinny like chopstick"

"Okay father, now go away. I heard you have a meeting in 5 minutes"

"See you later Hayoon. I love you"Bang PD then walk away.

"Love you too"