[ multiple ships ] - sweet hibiscus tea

small lil' domestic fluff stories- ships included;; poly dteam - skephalo - (platonic shipping!!) sleepy boys inc. + tommyinnit.

a/n: i am writing this on my computer hh - author 4

[ morning air. ]

George was hungry.

It was 9am, and technically he, Sapnap and Dream should've already been up and about, but the younger 2 boys wanted to sleep in. So they did. But George was accustomed to waking up at 6, and he was hungry for breakfast. 

As quietly as he could, George slipped himself out from under the covers, taking precaution not to accidentally wake either of his boyfriends. Heading to the kitchen, their cats pawed at his ankles, meowing for food. He smiled, and poured out their food into the bowls as they purred in content. He felt at home here, and as he heard his boyfriends heading down the stairs and chatting, his smile grew wider.

"Y'know, your cooking is honestly one of the best parts of the day." "Is it now?" "Of course, dearest Georgie!" "Pfft, shut up." The three sat at the table, laughing in each other's presence. They had each other, and all was well.

----

[ afternoon confessioins. ]

"No fair! You won again?" "Pfft, I'm just good at bedwars, Skeppy!" The two roomates were playing bedwars, and judging by the shouting, it was pretty clear who was winning. 

"So... now what?" asked Skeppy, after they had finished 5 games with Bad winning 3 of them. "I.. I dunno, we can like, do whatever you want I guess?" The younger glanced over at his roomate, who had flopped over on his back. "Well.. what if I wanna do you?" Bad's face turned red, and he quickly looked away. "Skeppy that-" The shorter boy interrupted him, hands snaking around his waist. "That's not an answer to my question, Bad~" 

The older boy hid his face in his hands, flustered as his roomate kept leaning in closer. "Well, Bad? What's your answer?" Skeppy leaned back, releasing his hands from Bad's waist. "You know, if you don't feel comfortable with me doing this, you can just tell me-", he started to say, only to be cut off by a pair of lips on his. The kiss didn't last as long as he'd hoped it would, but it was worth it all the same. "W-Well, is that good enough for your answer?"

"Definitely."

----

[ midnight conversations. ]

The clock above Techno's head displayed 1:41 am. Clicking noises resounded from the young adult's mouse, as he beat up his opponents in Skywars. He was so focused on the recording that he didn't notice the sound of his door creaking open and Phil peeking his head in through the open doorway. He did, however notice it when Tommy came in- mostly because the teen ran into his room screaming. 

"Techno, why are you still awake?" Phil, the fatherly figure of the group gently questioned. "Couldn't sleep, plus all the nerds subscribed to me have been pestering me for a video, so I figured-" Now Wilbur joined the fray, opening the door and coming in. Phil glanced over at Wilbur and Tommy, who were now sitting on the bed and making faces at one another. "That's not an excuse for being up this late, Tech." "Yeah, you even woke me up! I'm 16, I need my beauty sleep-" Phil gave Tommy a warning glance, before turning back to Techno. 

"Can you film tommorrow?" At this point, the 21 year old had basically shrunk into his seat. Nobody likes being lectured by their parents, and obviously Techno hated it above all else. "Ugh, fine." Phil stood up now, a smile gracing his features. 

"Good to hear, Technoblade."

----

a/n: before i bid my farewell,, just wanted to thank you all for 400+ reads!! also feef this chapter is dedicated to you cause you were complaining about us not giving you enough stuff to read so take this

- author 4, going to go out in the backyard again.