obligitory author's note

Heyyyyy. After so long of an absence, you miight be wondering where the hell we went.

We're all mostly fine, first and foremost, still friends and all that. Some of us talk less than others so I don't know how everybody is doing.

I check up on this account a lot (if you see this account replying, 99% chance it's me) and it's still absolutely unbelievable how popular this damned book got. We (well, not me) created the account for posting Barry Bee Benson x Shrek crackfic, decided to write MCYT oneshots and somehow got big.

Maan. I was relatively new to the modern MCYT fandom when this account was created. Time really has flown by.

Anyway, to the point. Author 4 was the person basically keeping this afloat, though Author 3 deserves some credit because he's great and contributed too. Once Author 4 stopped updating the book, there was nothing left to post. We've got some drafts but no idea when they're going to be finished.

Most people on this account seem to have forgotten about it. Our Discord group specifically for the account hasn't been talked in in agessssss.

So I apologise for the inactivity here. I've been trying to finish up my draft but it's been very hard, writer's block and I'm not used to writing things for anybody other than myself.

Question: Would you guys like another QnA chapter? We had one a while back and it was pretty cool. To keep this book less dead when whilst we try to get our shit together.

See you.

- Author 8