[ dnf ] - devils dont fly

demon / angel au; ship: dreamnotfound.

written by author 4, enjoy <3

George's wings wrapped tightly around him, securing himself with inpentrable leather as he cautiously glanced around the brightly lit forest. 'Where is he..? He was supposed to be here by now, could something have been holding him up?' The demon thought to himself. It'd been almost 20 minutes later until finally, a glimpse of white and green came falling through the trees.

"Dream?!" The demon replied in shock, almost falling over. The boy he'd been waiting for was beat up, and his wings looked stained with blood while the visible half of his face was stained with tears. "H-hey, Georgie. Sorry I was a bit late today-" "No, no, that doesn't matter to me as of right now. Are you ok?" 

The hurt angel straightened himself up into a sitting position, still looking very tired and injured. "There was.. a raid." "Oh." 

The raid he'd referred to occured every once in a while, and it involved the Demon king, A6D, sending his subjects to attempt to get back what he'd lost- his wife, Finn. Dream was a defender angel, so of course he would need to help fight against the raid. However, this time, something seemed different. Dream didn't usually cry, in fact, George only remembered seeing Dream cry once- when the human he had been assigned to protect (Sapnap, was it?) died in a car accident. George had spent hours consoling the distraught angel, who was convinced it was his fault that the human had died(for the record, it wasn't, George thinks to himself). 

"Dream, that doesn't explain why you're crying-" "They took Bad, George. They fucking kidnapped him." Oh. "..Does Skeppy know?" He asked, trying to keep a straight face so Dream wouldn't get more agitated. "N-not that I'm aware of." The angel's half mask was slightly cracked, so George reached towards his face to pull it off. "It's ok, Dreamie. You'll be alright. I know you'll be able to get through this." The angel gave a hesitant smile. "As long as you stay with me, love."

"..That was so sappy-" "Shut up, I'll cry harder." "NO WAIT-"

[ 374 words ]

short again but i mean i am the king of writing short things hahah :')

a4 out <3, stay safe everyone!

also, i felt that itd be funny to make george the demon out of the both of them but likeee it made for a pretty good story actually-

OH BY THE WAY (last edit to this chapter sorry) TY ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! i originally made this as a celebration chapter aha :>