[ dnf ] - personality switched.

my art and this chapter was inspired by the video linked above!! (the art is mine yeah aha)

hope u enjoy this chapter cause i really,, really hecking like easily flustered dream

- a4 <3

--

"Hey George, Bad sent me a package of something," Dream calls from across the room to the older boy. "Oh? What is it?" "I have no idea", Dream comments. "So.. let's find out what it is!" He says, promptly grabbing a pair of scissors and slicing the box open. 

"Personality transferrer..?" George reads aloud, a cautious look settling on his face. "This doesn't sound too safe-" "Wait, it says more about it here," says Dream, handing the brit a smaller piece of paper from the package. "Uh, sewing? We have to sew this on...?" "Yeah, I guess. Hand it to me, I'll do it." And they sat in the comfortable silence for around 10 minutes, George watching Dream sew the specific parts of the package together. Just when the brunette was ready to get up and go take a nap until his friend was done, Dream gave a beam of victory in his direction.

"I finished it! Look, now all we have to do is switch our clothes," Dream stated, pulling out his phone. "What are you doing?" "Gonna call Sapnap to see what he thinks, duh!" Brring, Brring- "I'm outside, what do you guys need?" "Is this a good idea?" Dream asks, picking up the package box and allowing Sapnap to see the labels and instructions. "I dare you to do it," Sapnap says, distractedly. "Oh, then-" An unidentifiable noise sounds out from Sapnap's side of the call, prompting him to answer back with a soft 'Can it wait? I'm on call!' "Sorry Dream, George, I gotta go- tell me the results afterwards, will you?" "Sure, Snapmap," Dream responds, letting out a chuckle before ending the call.

"Well then, shall we try it out?"

--

George steps out of his bedroom, feeling oddly.. more confident? How or why, he wouldn't know, honestly. Maybe it was working? Maybe.

"Dream?" He asked, knocking on Dream's bedroom door. "You ready?" "A-ah, yeah- just give me a second," the reply sounds. "Okay." Dream steps out a moment later, somewhat flushed. "It's kinda weird switching clothes, I guess.." "This was your idea?" "Yeah, I- I don't know, it's just odd that we've kinda.. switched personalities..?" George smirked, subconciously. He didn't even notice himself stepping closer to the taller boy until he was practically pinning Dream up against the wall. "G-George, what are you-" "Do you like me better this way?" At this point, the blond was flushed bright red, which George thought was kinda cute- Ok, hold up, what the heck did he just think? Did he just call his best friend cute??? W H A T .

"U-Uhm- Give me the hoodie back.." Dream mumbles this last part, covering his face with George's lopsided sweater. "No," George smiles, still keeping the taller boy pinned to the wall. "I think I prefer this way, don't you?~" At this point, the brunette's grin was spanning from the left side of his face to the right. "I love you, Dream~," he says, and Dream would probably be paying a little more attention to what was just said if he didn't feel so goddamned flustered. "What, not gonna say it back?" George pouts, releasing the taller boy from his grasp. "S-shut up." "Make me." "NopenopenopenoPENOPENOPENOPE-" Dream promptly runs away, making George laugh and follow him down the stairs. 

"Oh Drea-" "Stop it George-" "Why don't you like me?" "I dO LIKE YOU, JUST NOT WHEN-" Dream promptly stops himself before saying anything else. "Why'd you- wait.. That wasn't a joke, was it?" "S-sorry, uh-" George grabs his wrist before Dream can run away. 

"You do know that I like you too, right? And that's- that's not a joke." 

"O-oh." 

"Could I.. kiss you?"

The blond answered the question by leaning in and planting a soft kiss on the older boy's lips. "Anyways, can I have my hoodie back now..?" "No, it's comfortable and I enjoy getting to see you flustered." "..Shut up, will you?" "Not until you tell me you love me back!" George pushes the younger boy back onto the couch, and wraps his arms around his waist. "Is this how you usually feel?" "Mmm, from what I remember it was mostly more of an act considering that you only flirted in videos and streams. But here-" "Shut up, I know what you're going to say." George laughs, and Dream flushes a light pink, wondering how he managed to get this man to fall for him. 

They stay cuddling on the couch for a while, eventually falling asleep on one another.

--

When Sapnap entered the small apartment that Dream and George shared, he found his best friends asleep on one another, wearing one another's clothes and holding onto each other so tightly that it looked as if they'd fall apart if they let go. 

He smiles, going upstairs to pull out a blanket for the both of them; then tucking them in. Afterwards, he pulls out his phone, snapping a small photo. "I'm so gonna use this against the both of them," Sapnap mumbles to himself, pulling up his contacts and sending the photo to Bad. 

"Dreamnotfound is official, and I'm all for it."

-- wc:: 942 words

hi yeah i like thsi chapter a lot :))) 

gonna try to make my ans a little more spicy yes heeeheee

i am running on 4 hours of slepe and a broken back i lvoe it here

- a4 hope u enjoy yes

p.s. im so sorry for all the mistakes i made LMAO aaaaaa i had to edit this after i uploaded and i,,,, im so sorry lmao