[ sbi + some lc members ] - roadtrip

someone requested sbi stuff at one point and i really wanna write more sbi things so heehee :)

ive actually never been on a roadtrip (unless driving in a car for >8 hours counts) so its  just gonna b them driving to somewhere n spending the day there

It was 9am when Techno finally had the strength to get out of his bed. He had, of course, been woken up by his annoying alarm clock 2 hours prior, but who actually gets up when they're supposed to? Certainly not Techno, that's for sure. 

"TECHNOOOOOO!" The voice of his youngest brother drifts through the hallways, loud and annoying as always. "What is it now, Tommy?" He can hear his other brother dealing with the blonde child, and the pinkette sighs and sinks further into his bed; very clearly not wanting to get up. 

It's about 5 minutes later that Techno hears his door being opened, slowly as to not attract too much attention. "Techno?" The gentle voice of his father has Techno groaning and rolling around to face the older male. "Today's our roadtrip, Techno!" Wilbur's voice now joins the fray, soft but demanding. "Get up, dumbo!" Out of the corner of his eye, he can see Phil ushering Wilbur and Tommy out of the room. "Try to get dressed and eat breakfast before 12, because that's when we're leaving." 

--

20 minutes later (give or take a few), Techno is tidied up and ready to go with all his luggage. Meanwhile, Wilbur is on the phone with his boyfriend (who he's neglected to inform the rest of the family about) as Tommy struggles to pack up his utility with Phil helping him. It was going to be a long day, considering how hot the weather forecast was- 98 degrees farenheit, they were going to be sweating their faces off. "Where are we going again, Phil?" Wilbur asks, finally getting off call with his mysterious 'sugar daddy', as Tommy would put it. "We're going to the Grand Canyon," Phil responded, checking his watch. "Try not to get too close to the edge, because I don't want you guys getting hurt." 

The answer to that last statement was a chorus of "Yes, Dad"s, everyone chilling against their luggage. "Alright then, let's get going!" Phil cheered, helping Tommy carry his luggage over to the trunk of the large minivan that had just arrived. 

Said minivan happened to contain 3 of the world's most chaotic people- namely, Schlatt, Slimecicle and Cscoop. "We're going on a roadtrip, baby!" Schlatt screams from the backseat, making Wilbur giggle. "Shut the fuck up-" "Bitch!" 

The entire ride to the Canyon was composed of people screaming and incoherent noises. One time, Techno literally heard people making out in the backseat while he was trying to sleep. Tommy's friend, Tubbo, had also come along for the ride, and it had taken them 30 minutes to reach his house solely due to all the chaos. With Tubbo, Tommy was at least a bit more reserved, but everyone else was still far too loud for Techno's liking. Cooper kept complaining about not having Travis along for the ride while Charlie was blasting songs like "Baby Shark" on the radio. 

Techno did not know how Phil managed to tolerate all that, because if it were him driving, he would have already committed quite a few warcrimes. 

Luckily enough for him, about halfway through, most everyone had managed to fall asleep. Cooper was still awake, but he was scrolling on his phone; and obviously Phil was driving. Schlatt and Wilbur.. well, he had no idea where Wilbur was, but the pinkette decided to just assume for the heck of it that his brother was in the backseat with the businessman. They were good friends, after all (and honestly, they could've been more, because Techno didn't really pay attention to that kind of stuff) so it'd make sense. 

--

"We're here, guys!" Phil shouted, waking up most of the minivan's members. "Wake up, Tommy," Tubbo said, trying to wake up the blond boy. Charlie and Cooper were already up and about, going out and retreiving the luggage. Hotels were boring, of course, but they had to rent out somewhere, so the three went inside to get a reservation. After a bit, they came back outside with parking tickets. "We can park underground now," Cooper explained, handing Techno a laminated piece of paper attached to a bracelet. "What's this for?" "It's your ticket to the Grand Canyon," Cooper sighed, giving a deadpan expression. "Ah, I see." He moves out of the van, making room so that his brother and Tubbo can get out. A few minutes later, everyone is outside and staring at the scenic view. 

"Woah.. So this is the Grand Canyon?" (a/n:: never been there myself, ive heard its really pretty though lol) "I'M GONNA PUSH YOU IN!" "WHAT, NO!" And once again, chaos ensued.

Techno stood from afar, watching them all fight and scream while filming it all. After all, he figured it was good blackmail material. Might as well, right? 

--

At the end of the night, they returned to the hotel. It was maybe about 11pm when Techno heard loud cracks from outside, and looking out the windows, it was clear that someone was setting off fireworks. And yeah, it was kinda loud, but the view made up for it. 

Nobody really liked roadtrips, but the prospect of visiting a popular landmark with some of the most chaotic people on earth? That was hilarious, Techno decided. He wasn't going to come back, obviously, but this was truly one of the best days he'd had yet.

--wc: 940 words

lol i suck at this kinda stuff

again this has been in production for a couple of days now and i really did want to get it out :/// i dont particularly like it but i mean- what can you do

i tried lol

also implied schlattbur hhhhhhhhh idk ig my feral instincts just came over me and idk its not anything major so i hope they never see this and feel uncomfy over it aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- a4,, heart still super weighed down with guilt

ps: have a mega drawing that i finished yesterday