[skephalo] I'll Still Be Here

Haha, people are gonna kill me. Hi,I'm back, lol. I'll get this done, I promise. And if I don't, the other authors can come and kill me. I don't mind. :)
Anyways, hello everyone! A3 is back xD. This will just be fluff and small angst(?) Anyways, I shall continue in now. Let's goo!!!

(This is like a fantasy thing so yeah :p)

-----

Third POV

     Skeppy charged forward, running through the thick snow. Right behind followed was Bad, the two running from a group of angry people. Apparently the two have sinned and are being chased. The two males ran inside a forest. The further they ran in, the sooner they lost the crowd. Once the two thought that they lost the group, they settled down, snow slowly falling down. Skeppy shivered. 

     "God damn why the hell is it so cold!?" Skeppy complained.

     "Language you muffin head. And keep your tone down. The mob could still be lurking around." Bad said, as he flapped his wings. "Come here." He said. 

     Skeppy scooted closer to Bad, Bad lifting his wings and wrapping both himself and Skeppy between them. "Is that better?" The older male asked.

     Skeppy softly smiled. "A lot better... Thanks Bad..." Skeppy softly relied. 

     Bad smiled at the smaller boy. He then wrapped an arm around Skeppy and softly started to sing. This calmed Skeppy down, soon forgetting about the mob that was chasing them. 

     "I wish that we can stay like this forever..." Skeppy softly whispered. Bad smiled and tightened the hug. 

     "Me too... Me too..." Bad replied, stroking Zak's raven colored hair. 

     As the two males were settled down by a tree, the two then heard a voice shouted. "THEY'RE OVER HERE! GET 'EM!" The voice hollered. The two boy quickly got up and darted away. As the two were on the run again, Zak caught up and started to ask. 

     "Do you think you can fly us away?" Zak asked as the two kept running.  

     "Maybe but the flight might be a bit bumpy. I'm still trying to get used to using my wings!" Darryl exclaimed.

     As the two boys continued to run, Bad got ready for lift off. 

     "Okay I'm gonna start flying so hold on to me tight!" Darryl stretched out his wings and started to flap them. As Bad started to lift himself up, he held tightly on to Skeppy and soon the two were off the ground. Bad cheered. "Look Skeppy! We're doing it!!" 

     Skeppy cheered along until he felt something as an arrow hit the side of his stomach, yelling in pain. Bad then looked down and in shock saw Skeppy's wound.

     "GEPPY!" Bad kept his grip on Skeppy and started to fly away. Bad heard the crowd cheered as they succeeded in hitting Skeppy. 

7 minutes later...

     Bad had made it to a small cliff where the was much thinner snow and set Zak aside. Bad, having past experiences with a wound like Skeppy's, he knew what to do. 

     "This might hurts a bit but try not to scream." bad said. Skeppy nodded and Bad continued to treat Skeppy's wound. Skeppy winced in pain and tried not to scream. "I'm sorry if I'm hurting you but this is to prevent the wound from bleeding out." Bad said. 

     "I-I know- Agh!" Skeppy said but was cut off from the pain. 

     "S-sorry!" Bad apologized. 

     "Don't worry. It's not your f-fault.." Skeppy reassured. 

     Once Bad was done treating the wound, He bandaged up the wound and the two sat there. 

     "So... What are we gonna do now?" Bad suddenly asked. 

     "I... I don't know... We can't go back to the village. Apparently we're now 'sins' of the village. They're probably gonna burn our shit down." Zak said, not really caring since he didn't have much important things in his house.

     "Language... Anyways, we need to get you proper care. What I did probably won't last enough and I ran out of bandages. I guess we're on our own now." Bad said.

     "Hey, at least we got each other. No matter what happens, I'll still be here. I can't promise that I'll be by your side forever, but I can promise that I'll stay with you for as long as I can. I love you Bad..." Skeppy said. 

     Bad smiled. "Aw... Thank you, you muffin. I love you too." 

     The two males smiled at each other. Bad sat next to Skeppy as the smaller boy then leaned against the older male's shoulder. Bad slightly blushed and wrapped an arm around Skeppy. Skeppy snuggled close, enjoying the moment while it lasted. The two boys sat there, enjoying each other's company. They may not know what comes next but at least they had each other.

-----

I FINISHED! This was just to release my stress cause online school is pain. Anyways, enjoy this skephalo thing. I might write a bit more. I forgot how fun it is to write fanfics! I finished some school work so I have time! :D 

Anyways, I'll see y'all soon! Also, check announcements. I posted something. Okay, A3 out! Byee! 

-Luke