[ sbi ] - blood is thicker than water

FAMILY FIC FAMILY FIC FAMILY FIC THIS IS NOT A SHIP I SWEAR TO GOD IF SOMEONE MISINTERPRETS THIS AS A SHIP I'LL STRANGLE JIMMY - a4

also the stupid. gc keeps calling me i absolutely despise it here i can and will murder you fvckers (plus pls cancel luke he uses light mode my eyes are blinded)

requested by @Fanirh42

tw: panic attack

( i am not a medical professional so pls. do not take any symptoms of panic attacks seriously. the methods used here do work quite well though, as ive discovered so feel free to try to use them to calm yourself down, and please stay safe! )

It happens to be 2 am, and Tommy is crying.

Why?

It doesn't matter anyways, Tommy isn't important enough for anyone to care. Right?

Well, that's what he thought to himself. Curling up in a tight little ball, he tried to calm himself down. His phone lay on the bedside table, about a few feet away from him. The tweets glowed brightly on his screen; clearly reading out things he'd forever feared. "Fuck you, Tommy. Seriously. Why are you always so damn childish? Grow up, and get a life. I'm not kidding this time when I say that we're not friends anymore."

Vision blurred with tears, he gasped for breath. But then again, he couldn't be loud cause god forbid one of his roomates heard- he'd be mocked beyond measure. 

"..Tommy?" Through his tears, the teen hesistantly looked up at the sweater bearing musician.

"Y-you're not here to make fun of me, a-are you? Please just- leave me alone for once if you are. I'll- I'll make it up to you in the morning-" "Tommy, I'm not here to make fun of you. I'm here because we're worried about you." 

With that, the door swung wide open, revealing Phil and Techno standing behind Wilbur. Tommy flinched, inching back into the corner. 

Phil's face was soft and filled with concern. Techno's, on the other hand, looked as stoic as ever- but if Tommy squinted, he could make out just the slightest bit of emotion. He couldn't tell what it was, through his blurred eyesight; but he hoped it wasn't anger. That was the last thing he needed right about now. 

Wilbur had left the room, Tommy realized. Techno was still standing upright in the doorway, t-shirt bunched up and hair in a pink ponytail. Phil, on the other hand, had lowered himself down to the ground. 

"Are you okay, Tommy? Wil heard you crying and we wanted to come check up on you." 

"..I-I'm fine." He answered, trying not to let on how upset he was.

"You aren't," Techno cuts in, arms folded across his chest. "We can tell when you're lying, you know that, right?"

He looks up at his roomates, debating whether or not he should let them know. Then suddenly, all his walls come crashing down around him. For some reason, tears are now rolling down his face, and to his right- is that Wilbur he sees? He can tell that they're saying things, but he can't make out what the words are for the life of him. Now he can see Techno, Mr. Blade, and everyone is looking at him with concern flooding in their eyes but he can't breathe-

"..my? Can you hear me?" He can just barely make out what Phil is saying, but he nods anyways. "Alright, do you think you can name a few things around the room for me?" Taking a gulp of air, Tommy responds. "Uhm- I can see- a- a blanket?" The blanket in question was a pink, fluffy handknitted quilt gifted to Techno for his 8th birthday, now draped over Tommy's knees. "Alright, and what else?" "I- I can.. hear a guitar?" That part was also true, for Wilbur had taken out his guitar and started strumming the strings ever so softly.

 As Tommy's eyes focused around the room, he could see what was surrounding him. Pillows were stacked in a little wall like formation around him, while Techno's signature pink blanket was wrapped around his legs, keeping him warm. There was a cup of hot cocoa on the bedside table, next to his phone that had long since shut off. The clock read 2:54 am, and Wilbur and Techno were sitting a few feet away from him; Wilbur still lightly strumming the strings on his guitar. Phil was sitting right next to him, eyes filled with worry. "Are you ok now, Tommy?" 

The teen looked up. "I- I think, probably." "If you don't mind us asking, what happened?" Tommy's eyes shot around the room, getting more panicked. "Its alright if you don't want to tell us, we understand," Phil replied as Wilbur and Techno nodded in agreement. 

"You're like our little brother, Tommy. We want you to feel happy."

800 WORDS POG?? LONGEST THING IVE WRITTEN YET LETS GOOOO

- A4 OUT