Chapter 14. (Under Rewrite)

The shambling horrors' roars echo throughout the ash and fire-filled sky as the undead dragon spread his rotting wings, making his presence known to the other massive dragon that slowly inched closer and closer, the giant reptile of black scales roaring back in rage-fueled insanity as each step he took caused the ground beneath him to fracture and quake beneath his weight.

From some distance away, the heroes of Japan, as well as the students of class 1-A looked on at the two titans, fearful of what would happen, but that fear was more palpable in none other than Ochako Uraraka.

The ninth holder of One for All looked at the scene, scared for the safety of her beloved Izuku as she watched the monster that was once him march ever so closer to the abomination that was his father.

Her body trembled with each and every maddened roar that escaped his lipless jaws, her eyes shaking violently as she gazed at a monster and not the boy she had come to love, her grip on the white scales of the dragon hero Ryukyu tightening as she subconsciously activated One for All, causing a crack to form on said scales as little jolts of power spark off of her form.

She was however brought back to her senses when she felt the comforting hands of her friends Mina and Tsuyu being placed on her shoulders, causing her to snap both out of her little trance and her neck over her shoulder so she could look at them, first locking eyes onto the pinkette.

"Girl, I know that this is hard to watch, but we're all going through this together! You're the one who has to lead the charge for the class since this whole disaster started, don't you quit that attitude now!" Shouted Mina as she gave her friend a confident smile, trying to boost the brunette's morale while also giving her a soft gaze, trying not to come off as some sort of demanding army general.

She turned her gaze to the frog-like girl as she spoke up. "Ochako, I know that this must be very difficult for you to see right now, but we're all counting on you to be strong, and I'm certain that Izuku's counting on you too right now!" Said the other greenette of their class who spoke this out in a low but comforting voice, as well as the part that her boyfriend was counting on her to help him out of that fit of rage he's got himself in.

Hearing her friends reassuring words, Ochako gave them a thankful and warm smile that was accompanied by two thumbs up. She turned back around to witness the start of the battle between the two behemoths, one of great death, and one of unfathomable destruction.

It was at the point that Hisashi, or what was left of him, began charging at his son while he let out a ghostly, bellowing howl as he charged across the charred land, blue flames appearing with each and every decaying footstep he took, the ash-covered ground dying even further than it already had.

With that one roar that signified that start of a fight, the black dragon raised himself up off the scarred floor and took in a colossal amount of air into his lungs before he slammed back down onto the floor and let out a mighty roar that picked up the ash within its field and sent it barreling into the monstrosity coming his way.

The ash that was blown into his face didn't stop the mindless wretch from charging headfirst into the cloud, the embers licking at his dead flesh before he made it through the other side and snapped his bony jaws shut, only to see that there was no black dragon in sight.

He looked about the place for any sign of the other titan, only to hear a screech come from above him, causing him to look up and see that Izuku was coming at him with all the speed and force of an asteroid.

The horror sent a barrage of hellish blue flames at the descending drake, trying to slow him down or steer him off course, but it did nothing to change the crash course Izuku was on as he took the hit and continued descending from the sky like a meteor.