Worship Song Sunday 7/5/20

Well today is our first #worshipsongsunday! So today's song is "Real Thing" my Maverick City. This song was playing on shuffle and I had to listen again it was so beautiful.

Like a Father talking to his child, God is saying life is baby steps. The little things make him proud. God is madly in love with you. He wants to know everything about you and be with you.  He listens to us speak to him and he's right here with us. He's not letting go and He's holding on to your heart.

The second verse is our response. He's been here all this time. He wasn't hard to find. Now we have to let go of religion to be love God. Why lose religion? Religion is the state where you have to do something to earn his love but this is a relationship. He's constantly calling out to us saying "I love you!"

"I'm done pretending I was the real thing". This real thing is his love. We can be confident, it's available right now. Whatever it looks like our sounds like we need it. We're desperate for it. We are hungry for his love.

God is the only thing that matters. He's all I need. We've looked other places and searched to find but there's nothing that works.

His presence is enough for me. I am satisfied in his love.  One day in his presence is better than a thousand elsewhere.  Taste and see the Lord is good.

#christianblog #christianblogger #maverickcitymusic #worshipsongsunday #worship #thetellestibrand