Wonder Wednesday (7/15/20)

Who has the run of the house?

This actually was supposed to be our second wonder Wednesday question  but other questions came up. Let's talk about this. The scripture this comes from is Colossians 3:15-17. Paul's writing to the church is Colossae (I think that's it) This message of the gospel should have us walking together not doing what we want or getting spiritual guidance. Our bodies are the home of Holy Spirit. This gospel should be who's running the house. Jesus in our hearts is who's in charge. When He moves in, he wants to make our house better. He wants to renovate, but that also means he takes things out that don't belong. Renovation is to comfortable or but what a house we will have.

The next line of it intrigued me.

"Give it plenty of room in our lives."

It's one thing to let Jesus into our lives and let him be in charge but it's another thing to give him room to work.  A lot of us go "No Jesus, don't take that out." or "or don't move that Jesus." Or "this is staying because I like it." But we can't live like that our our houses won't improve. Well you CAN live like this but it's no where near has fun or adventurous with Jesus. I've gone to so many places and done so many cool things and have so many amazing friends because I said yes to Jesus. I never knew in my lifetime that my call was to be in ministry. Give Jesus plenty of room and you'll see how grand it will be.

#christianblog #christianblogger #christianliving #faith #christianity #supportblackfemalebloggers #blackfemalebloggers #femaleblogger #blackblogger #wonderwednesday