Another typical day

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT!" Justin screamed at me. He had me pinned up against the lockers, inches away from my face. Pure anger showing. He had held of my shirt coller. Every word he threw at me, his neck veins would pop out more and his grip around my collar would get tighter.

"I- w-what?" I stuttered pushing myself further against the lockers he slammed me against. Just hoping to get away from him but let's face it. I'm not gonna! He's way stronger than me. He's like 3 of me put together.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT I SLEPT WITH YOU LAST NIGHT! YOU FUCKING LYING WHORE! He screamed again but this time punching me as hard as he could in the ribs.

"I-I didn't!" I groaned as he kept punching me in the same spot as before. Every punch would get harder, making it hard for me to breathe.

"DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME ANNA! ENOLA SAID THAT YOU TOLD HER THAT I FUCKED YOU LAST NIGHT!" Again, his out burst was followed by punch after punch. I was in so much pain it's unbelievable. Groaning, I hunch over in pain holding my ribs. I wasnt even able to answer because of the amout of pain i was in.

"ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He screamed shoving me back against the lockers, again. I honestly dont know what he's talking about. Why the fuck would i lie about sleeping with that asshole. Never in my wildest dreams would i think of even touching him. the only time you'd see me touching him is the day i fight back. which will be never becasue im a wimp.

The next thing i knew, i was pushed to the floor and was continouisly getting booted in my side, just under my ribs. Justin must of kicked me like 15 times or something like that. all i know is that it bloody hurt!

As he kicked me one last time, i felt a powerful sharp pain run through my body. I yelped loudly and felt tears build up in the back of my eyes but i refuse to let them fall. Im not going to let justin see how much he is hurting me. He'll only hurt me more and i dont want that.

"i think you've made your point." i heard a girl say but couldn't quite make out who it was. I slowly look up too see the top girl of the school. Almost every boy in the school fancies her. Especially justin. And i can see why. She's so pretty. She could be a supermodel with her perfect body. And before you ask, no i dont hate her because she never hurt me in anyway so i have no reason to.

She gave me a weak smile as she walked over to me. I let out a little whimper as she came closer. Just because she hasn't hurt me yet doesn't mean that she wont. I cant trust anyone in this school. Last time i trusted someone, i found out that it was all to do with justin. He wanted to know all my little secrets and he found out most of them. Im so ashamed of myself for even telling anyone about them.

Nobody's to be trusted.

"Are you okay?" She asked kneeling down next to me. I simply shook my head, no, and attempted to stand up but fail and fell back to the floor. Everyone around me started to laugh and call me names so I tried to stand back up again and I actually managed this time.

"Do you need any help? I'll take you to the nurses office if you'd like?" Rose questioned but I declined by shaking my head no. Rose looked really sorry but how do I know that this isn't a set up? I don't want to fall for it again. I can't fall for it again.

I started to limp away and I could hear everyone shouting at me and call me names. I didn't retaliate but I still heard every single little word.

Fat, slut, ugly, worthless, anorexic, fake, bitch, whimp, attention seeker, lier.

Every word was like a knife repeatedly stabbing me in the guts. Even the smaller words. Sometimes they hurt more than the bigger ones. I don't even understand what everyone's trying to say most if the time.

C'mon! I'm either fat or anorexic! I can't be both! Or can I? Well I dunno and I don't care!

I was gonna go to the nurses office but there was a really long line. I decided to wait but the line didn't really seem to go down so I gave up and started to limp to my lesson that has already started. Music.

I like music. It's one if my favourite lessons but I hate the teacher. She's a fucking bitch to me. She hates me just like everyone else.

"Miss Whittmoore, your late!" Mrs betts moaned at me. And d'ya know what? I really couldn't give a fuck. Not today! I'm not putting up with her bullshit today!

"Sorry" I mumbled and walked further into the class room. All the seat were taken apart from one. And it was right next to Justin. I tried to look for another seat but couldn't find one. There is no way I'm going to sit next to him.

"There's a seat next to Justin now go and sit down before I kick you out!" See what I mean? She already wants to send me out and I haven't even done anything!

I cried to myself a little inside before I limped over to the seat. I was about to sit down on it but just before I did, Justin moved it back so I ended up landing on the floor which really didn't help with the pain I was in.

I let out a small whimper as everyone in the class erupted into fits of laughter. That's it! I've had it with this shit! I stood back up again and grabbed my bag and started to walk back out of the classroom.

"Miss Whittmoore, where do you think your going?" Mrs betts yelled as I walked passed her. I'm seriously done with this bitch.

"Oh fuck off! Like you care! If it was up to you I wouldn't even be in your fucking classroom! Fucking bitch." I said, mumbling the last part to myself. I could hear little chuckles coming from the back of the classroom as I limped out.

That's it! I'm going home! I don't care what anybody says I'm still going home one way or another!

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter sucked! I'm kinda tired and I will write more detail in the next chapter.