Prologue

I was screaming. In fear, as well as pain, as the floor shook beneath my feet. Cracks were forming on the walls and ceilings of my small bedroom, chunks of plaster raining down. I remember trying to calm down. That is, as much as a twelve-year-old girl could, during an earthquake. 

After what felt like a decade to me, the shaking had finally stopped. I had slowly stood up, wincing as my grazed elbow hit the edge of the table I had sheltered beneath. Feeling relieved, I had headed for the doorway, navigating through the settling dust. A stupid move, as what I saw of it now. Disregarding the need to check my surroundings first was probably the biggest mistake I had ever made, in the short twelve years of my life.

As it was, just as my hand touched the frame of the door - intact, I had realized in some part of my brain - I felt a sharp but rapidly dulling pain spread from the back of my head. Black spots danced in my vision, and my body turned to lead. The last thought I had in my mind as I collapsed to the floor was - well, at least I won't be chewed out for not doing my homework tomorrow...

A.N.: Hi whoever that is reading this; I am a new author and have absolutely no clue in what readers like. So during this story, expect me to ask for readers' opinions a lot.

This is the first question that I will be asking:
What do you want the female lead name to be?

Just saying, the female lead will be the daughter of Poseidon and Lilly Evans-Potter. She would, later on, be blessed by a huge truckload of gods, so please choose wisely. If you have a name you would like me to use, please comment the name and only the name on the question. If the name has already been commented by someone else, please comment as a reply to them, as it would make my job a lot easier.

Thanks.