☆Cнα⅊тɛʀ 40 ☆

Nora's P

Nora's P.O.V

His room smells just like his cologne. The room was a combination of black and white, even the bed was white with black mattress and pillows. Elijah surely don't love colours in his life. There were some abstract paintings and some photographs on the wall. The shelf was filled with black and white random stuffs. There was a black couch with a glass centre table and a bear bottle on top, with some fancy glasses. Then there was a huge glass door balcony. I was mostly fascinated looking at the wall art in front of me. It was a ferocious tiger art, which looked real. He really wants to scare people, huh. Then my eyes lay on the guitar beside the wooden desk. He play guitar? Wow he has talent other than ordering people. I went closer to the photographs on the wall. There was one with Elian, both of them look so happy. I don't know if Elian and Elijah like each other or not. Though they look happy in the picture. The other picture was of Elijah with his mother, his mother is beautiful and then there was a picture of a  little girl with a teddy bear and beside her is little Elijah. I know it was Elijah because I have seen his younger photo, when I visited his grandma's house. But who is the little girl?

"What you want to talk about?" Asked Elijah. I was so amused by his room that I completely forgot about that. I actually think he is colour blind. Though the room was weird it was nice. I was in a sarcastic mood.

"Yeah, I wanted to say thank you for ruining my life" I said, sarcastically. He seemed confused but then started smirking.

"Most welcome, maybe I can ruin it more if you don't stop with this attitude" said Elijah. I didn't expected that reply. He is in a toxic mood. There is nothing left to ruin anymore, maybe he forgot that. My life is already a mess and I want to make him feel the same. I want him to feel how pathetic life can be for someone.

"And how exactly would you ruin an already ruined life?" I said, moving little bit closer to him. I don't have anything to do, I guess it's a fun game to play with Elijah. I love to see his expression. He can't do anything. He just likes to scare people with his serious expression. Suddenly he pull me closer to his body, his face was an inch away from mine. I felt his warm breath on my cheek. His hands were at my back, tight so that I can't move. What was he doing? Is he serious?

"I can do lot of things to ruin your life Nora, I am not a good guy. Don't dare to talk to me like that" he said. I trust him too early. It will be a good idea to stay away from this guy but my fate is a bitch. I shouldn't have done that.

"Leave me, let me go or I am gonna scream" I said. I know nothing will happened if I scream because it's his house after all.

"Why? Done playing already? I would like a company in my bed, would you like to join?" Said Elijah. Oh no this guy is a psycho. Obviously he is a playboy but I don't want any of this. The sarcasm backfires me. Elijah pushed me on the bed. I quickly get up and run towards the door. I almost opened it when he slams it back again and pinned me on the door. I didn't know what to do. Why they don't teach this at school? How to survive from your creepy but hot boss? He then started kissing my lips and then my neck. I tried to stop moaning but I was not able to. It was kinda feeling nice. My mind was in a conflict with my body. Suddenly he stopped.

"Do not provoke me again, go to your room" he said. Elijah moved from me and open the door. I don't know what happened but it looks like he changed his mind. I quickly get out from his grip and ran towards my room and lock the door behind me. He is a piece of shit. I was trying to gulp down whatever happened with me. I kinda have to admit that, I was liking it, I didn't want him to stop. No that's not true, what am I thinking? I am definitely not attracted towards him. He definitely had ton of women to play with and then use them and throw them. I am not the kind to melt in his arm. He is going to pay for this. He wants to play right? I am gonna play with him then. He thinks I am capable of doing nothing but I am going to prove him wrong. I will do exactly whatever he told me not to do. My life was fun untill he walked into it. He is the problem that I need to solve. Maybe my mom would have been fine if he didn't exist. Ugh, I am just so messed up.

I changed my clothes into my jammies. I started texting Jane. She is on the verge of breaking up with Landon. She said that it's not working between them and she want some break, I guess that makes sense. I trust Jane, I know she cannot do anything wrong. If she wants to break up, I will support her. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was a call from an unknown number. I know it was not the previous unknown number as I blocked it, it was a new number. People don't get time to prank me. I hung up the call but the person called me again. This time I pick it up.

Nora: Hello, who is this? Please stop with the prank.

I heard the person laughing. It was a very familiar voice but I didn't know who it was. What does the person possibly wants from me?

Unknown: I know who killed your mother and you will know when the right time comes. Don't go to police, they will do nothing.
Nora: Hey, who are you?

The person hung up the call. It was a man, the only stupid information I got. But how did he know who killed my mother? Should I trust this person? what if he really wants to help me? I will know when the right time comes? I don't get it, what does it mean? Should I talk to Elijah about this? No, he will do nothing and moreover he will make it worst.