Chapter 6, Wait, why is he hurt?!

I couldn't move. Couldn't do anything but stare at this guy I found sitting down with his shirt off, bruises and blood everywhere.

What happened? Why was he hurt?

I sat down by him and looked at his wounds, they would hopefully heal...

"What happened?" I repeated

"I-" he started, then we heard someone say, "hello, please move. Hi Rin"

He looked up at the same time as me.

I didn't really recognise this girl, but she was beautiful with her teal hair and large blue eyes!

"Hi, why has he been hurt?" I said, ignoring the fact that she knew my name and I didn't know hers.

She kneeled down by him and started bandaging the areas he was bleeding.

"Don't ask me, ask my brother" she muttered.

The boy winced at the touch. He must be in so much pain right now...

"Careful, you're hurting him!" I cried, I didn't want him hurt...

"I don't mean to of course" was her response.

"I-its fine..." The boy said. I looked at him, curious.

"So, hi, I'm Rin, who are you two?"

" I'm Len" the boy said. That was a nice name... It suited him well. "Nice to meet you Rin, that's a pretty name"

"I'm Miku..." The girl muttered, focused on bandaging Len up.

"Thanks, nice to meet both of you!" I said happily. I loved making new friends!

Miku stood up. "Okay, that should be better. Are you hungry?" She asked, helping him up.

I stood up as well. "Always!" I nearly shouted.
"Come on, I know a awesome place!"

"I... I should be getting home..." Len said. "It's nearly been a hour and a half... "

"So?" I asked. "come on, stay out with us, let's eat something!"

"Maybe he wants to sleep" Miku said.

"Aahh, yes... He probably does... Okay, well, we'll walk you home!"
I said, grabbing his arm.

Miku took the other arm. "Yeah!"

He blushed. "You two don't need to... " he muttered.

"Well, we want to! Come on, let's go!" I said, and we left the store and walked outside, he led us to his home.