Chapter 10, Rin has a twin?

I ran into the house and sat at the table, filling my plate with chicken nuggets, rice and carrots.
As soon as my plate was full I started eating, getting as much in my mouth as possible

"Woah, slow down before you choke!" Dad said smiling at me.

I chewed and swallowed before saying "sorry dad!" And laughing.

I took another bite.

"So, how was your day?" Mom asked, getting up and putting more nuggets in the microwave.

"It was so fun! I went to dairy queen and got a smoothie, orange flavored, of course, and then I went to the park and met some people and pet a few dogs, then I went to use the restroom at a store, but I never made it to the bathroom, because I instead met a boy named Len, and girl named Miku. I definitely ship them. They are sooooo cute! The girl had teal hair, and the boy has blonde, like mine! But, he was beat up... Miku was tending his wounds. They were both really nice" I finished my sentence, I needed a drink and drank all my water in one gulp.

"Sounds like a busy day" dad said. I could tell he was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about dad?"

He shook his head. "Nothing, glad you had a good time"

"I really did" I said. I finished eating and ran to my bedroom, grabbing my phone and getting on Instagram.

I had so many friends on there, it was crazy.

I liked many pictures, responded to many messages and then I went to YouTube and watched some music videos.

I heard my mom and dad talking in the living room and decided to listen in. I was kinda bored.

Mom: Do you actually think this Len could be-

Dad: yeah. He has the same name and blonde hair. I would need to meet him to be sure, but it sounds like-

Mom: our daughter may have found...

Dad: her twin.

Mom: but, where has he been then? We searched everywhere for him!

Dad: I don't know, it might not even be him, and just a coincidence. But it might also be him.

Mom: should we try to meet him?

Dad: maybe, I'm sure if we asked Rin, she would allow us to meet him.

Mom: hon, what if we have finally found him? Would be want to come home to us and his sister? What if the people that took him are better then us? I could hear moms voice tearing up, as though she was starting to cry. I felt my own eyes fill with tears.

Dad: I doubt that. If they took better care of him, would our daughter have found him beat up?

Mom: probably not.

Dad: So there's no need to worry.

I couldn't listen to anymore. This was to much. What if I had found my twin? Was Len really my twin?

I had to take a picture next time.
Then I could compare us.

If I decided we were twins, should I tell him?
No, not for awhile, right?

Oh, that would be to big a secret to keep!
But, I would have to.

What if he didn't like me once he knew we were twins?
What if he liked me more?
What if he didn't want to leave his current family?
All the "what if's" flooded my mind.

I laid down in my bed.
I didn't know what to do.
We probably weren't twins though.

But, we also might be...
Why hadn't mom and dad told me I had a twin?
That was something I should've known.

I wondered what happened to cause us to be separated...