Chapter 15, She looks like Len...

I stopped crying and removed my face from Len's shoulder and looking up saw a blonde girl who looked like a female version of Len.

I looked at her.
"Who are you?" I asked.

Was she a sibling of Len's? I had always suspected he wasn't actually my brother.

But... If they were siblings, would she take my Lenny-kun from me?

"Hi, I'm Rin! And you are?" She said cheerfully.

"I'm Rosalie... Why are you here?"

"Well, I met Len yesterday and decided to visit today!

"Okay... Are you sure you don't want to take him from me?"

"Of course not sweetheart, and with a sweetie pie like you I'm not sure he'd want to come with me!"

She seemed nice, I liked her. And as long as she didn't want to take Len from me, we could be friends.

"Okay, nice to meet you!" I smiled at her then turned to Len. "I'm hungry" I complained and he set me on the counter.

"And what do you want to eat, your highness?" He asked with a bow. I heard Rin giggle and I giggled myself. I loved when he pretended I was royalty.

"I'd like..." I thought a minute before answering "some peanut butter and caramel with apple slices and milk!" That was my favorite snack.

"Coming right up princess Rosalie!" He said, getting out a apple, some peanut butter and caramel.

"I can help!" Rin said, taking the apple from his hand.

"There's no need to-" he started to protest, before she put her hand over his mouth and said "shut up baka, tis a honor to serve the princess" with a giggle.

He removed her hand from his mouth and whined playfully "tis a honor that belongs to meeeeeeee!" And we all started laughing.

She rinsed and cut the apple as he put some caramel and peanut butter in a bowl.

They finished at they same time and called out "Finished, high five!" And high fived each other laughing.

They then finished chores while I ate, then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Rin said, running to the door and opening it.

"Hello Rin, uh, why are you here?" I heard someone ask, and looking through the door, past Rin I saw a girl with teal twin tails.

"Ooh! Miku! Come in! I'm just here helping Len with his chores!" Rin ushered Miku in and shut the door.

"Miku? What are you doing here?" Len asked.

Rin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

"Wha, why are we-"

"Shh" she shushed me.
"That's Miku and her and Len are so cute together, and we are gonna give them some time alone and get to know each other better!"

"Okay..." I said.

"Alright, so, what's your favorite color?" Asked Rin

"Red, what's yours?"

"Yellow! What's your favorite movie?" She asked, and the questions continued awhile, sometimes we would agree on favorite things, sometimes we would laugh, and when we ran out of questions we played make believe.

Rin was really nice and I really liked her.
I hoped she came over every day to play with me.

Maybe Roger having ditched me wasn't a bad thing after all...