Chapter 17.

ROSE P.O.V.

"Let me sleep more," I whined, burrowing myself further into the warm, soft sheets.

"Bella, it's getting late for our class," someone said in a charming voice.

Slowly and reluctantly I uncovered my face. I blinked , close my eyes and blink again. Wait I know the owner of this voice it's...... it's Lorenzo.

What is he doing in my room?

When my gaze fell onto him I saw that my arms and legs both are wrapped around his muscular body. My eyes widened when reality hit me and the first question that came to my mind was,

Do I have clothes on?

I saw that the both of us were wearing clothes.

Thank God!

But how did I end up sleeping with Lorenzo? 

With the same question on my mind, I turned my head towards Lorenzo and inquired, "Ummm.....can you please tell me what happened last night?"

Even in the morning his face was fresh, no trace of sleepiness in his eyes like he didn't sleep. His gaze fell upon my hands and legs that were encircled around his body- like I was in a very fascinating posture.

 I hate my sleeping style,

What time was it? How long had I been asleep? All these questions shot through my mind as I quickly tried to roll off of the King-sized bed but he didn't let me.

"Do you really want to know about what happened last night Senõrita?" he said, not in a groggy voice but in his actual naughty tone and accent. 

What did I do last night? I'm wearing my dress so then what the hell happened. 

"I was wrong!" He suddenly declares openly,

"Where?" I asked,

"You are not a Kinky girl" he admitted at which I let out an exasperated sigh but he wasn't finished yet and added,

"You're a Kinky wild cat" 

This makes me wonder about what I did last night. I try to recall my memory and the last memory I have is of Lorenzo and Shyla together.

Wait if he was with Shyla then what is he doing with me? Why am I not in my dorm?

"How did I come here?" I ask seriously.

"You were fully drunk. I wanted to drop you to the dorm but you whined like a child to sleep in my arms" his confession catches me off-guard and I blink multiple times.

Really Rose? Why did you do so?

I smacked myself internally.

"You were so wild last night Senõrita" he said, clasping both my hands behind my back bringing me closer. He teases my lips by brushing his lips onto mine but not fully coming into contact. My control was already on the edge and I know that one more move and I'll be kissing him.

No Rose! he is lying, don't fall for his hypnosis. 

Debating on whether or not to kiss him, I pushed him with all my might but he didn't bulge.

"Go to hell Lorenzo" I snorted baffled by his strength.

"What do you think, then where did I come from?" and this was enough to bring his smirk back!

The disadvantage of being so close to Lorenzo is that I always get entrapped into his emerald forest and then there is an immediate desire in me to trace his face. Cupping his jaws, I lock my eyes with his and take in his existence.

He was everything that I've invariably yearned for.

Please do vote and comment...

Thank you.