Part 1 : Living the loneliness

"You are everything I have wanted in my life, the one I can be with forever and the one I'll always love", he said.

"But I don't love you. I can't ever love you", she shouted the hard-hitting truth of his life.

His heart was broken but still, he stayed, just for her.

---------------

"You're just a distraction from him. I have to stay with you to not be with him", she spoke interlocking her hands into his stretched out hand.

"But don't you love me?"

"I have only loved him and always will, even when I can't be with him", her face was disguised into an evil grin to mask her real feelings.

---------------

Ram Kapoor:
What do we live for? Maybe for a good end, an end which is in accordance with our satisfaction and our bliss; an end where we are away from all the chaos to fleet away in ecstasy.

But do we even get that? Maybe yeah, living away from all the chaos, in peace, but still lack the sanctity. There's something which ought to be missing in life, something to fit in the puzzle of loneliness and desperation.

He was a man who wished to run. Runaway from anything that brought chaotic happiness in his life now because he was too broken to be mended.

Ram was the person whose quintessential existence earlier depended on people. Life was simple for him. He lived in a web of the oblivion as for him to give to people is to love.

But this turned out to be his weakness. Let alone his friends, the person who thought he loved with all his heart and gave in to everything, turned him down. It had always been too hard for him to let go of people and here was his love to let go. He knew she'd never want him the way he wants her.

So he turned, turned off his emotions for once it became too hard for him to feel yet breath. The numbness to emotions was gripping his solitude leading him into a life of isolation.

He was no more the person who'd give easily. The emotions he once felt, the emotions which did make him feel alive were now buried deep inside his heart and now being minuscule.

Under the sky,
in the abyss of darkness,
with the shadows of life,
and a star shining so bright.

I'll tremble in loneliness;
in desperation.

This heart will quiver
and die each day in longing.

---------------

Priya Sharma:
We all have something in us we wish to run from. Something which we want to hide from the world yet hoping someone to notice it when all we have masked it is in smiles and cheerful grins.

Those smiles and tears hold a lot more than they could show. Sometimes what appears is not what actually is the reality. Your own skin becomes too unbearable for your existence. All you wish then is to tear apart but bounded by old ties you stick through those old times. Waiting for your rainbow after the downpour.

She was someone whose presence couldn't be fathomed by others yet has always been captive of her beauty. Behind her crooked smile was the truth of the unheard realities. She knew more than anyone and beyond the embrace of others.

Priya was the person who'd always put her wants before others. For her mother always taught her "you have to listen to everyone and learn to compromise". This led to the notion that she needs to be there for everyone, know what makes others happy. It was very wisely fixated by her mother.

Maybe I'll sit in a corner,
ignoring my presence,
not dwelling into those conversations,
and cease to exist.

My heart will pick a random beat,
follow it endlessly,
to meet its horizon.

I'll wait until you come,
hold me close,
never to let go.

----------------

They stumbled into each other's lives and then an already chaotic life looked beautifully chaotic.

Join this journey of friendship, love and detachment as they take away your heart into their sweet nothings.

---------------

Hey guys.

I'm Riley. I hope you like this pretty short description. This is basically to introduce you guys to how the characters are shaped in the story.

(To the ones who have already been here, I have edited it a bit to give you guys a better picture of the story. And let the suspense begin now!)

Also, shoutout to the new cover page of the book! Do you guys like it?

Love,
Riley ❤