CHAPTER 7

For a second I'm not sure what is happening, is Harry Easton really kissing me right now? Well, shit, he is. I shut off my mind and kiss him back, his lips are soft, but the kiss is urgent. I feel like I'm drowning in him, his hands move lower and grab my thigh. My hands move into his hair and tug at the roots, he groans and deepens the kiss, I gasp, and his tongue slides into my mouth.

I don't know how the hell this is happening right now, but it is, and I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. He lifts my thigh and grinds into me, he's turned on, and it feels good to feel him there. At the back of my mind, I'm thinking he has to be drunk because how is this happening. I'm not sure how long we're kissing for before he finally breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against mine.

My eyes are still closed, and I'm trying to catch my breath. I open my eyes, and I'm met with his brilliant green eyes, he doesn't say anything at all, but he keeps staring at me, he finally drops his hand from my face where it was resting.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he says. What the fuck?

"Don't be. I wasn't complaining," I say sheepishly.

"I guess we should get back in there then?" Does he regret what just happened?

"Yeah, I guess we should," I say, feeling disappointed. "You go on; first, I just need a minute," he nods and turns to go back inside.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Things are about to get so fucking complicated, I feel like crying right now. Why did he apologize? I thought we were both pretty much into it, the bulge in his pants clearly was saying something.

I've always wondered if he found me attractive. I guess I have my answer now, except I'm so bloody confused, one minute we were so wrapped up in each other.

The next it's like nothing happened, I feel like we need to talk about it, we have a presentation on Monday, and I don't want things to be awkward, I'm starting to feel the slight buzz I had earlier going away. I sigh and make my way to the lady's room to make sure I'll look put together. I don't want anyone wondering what happened.

When I get in there, I'm thankful it's empty, I look at my face in the mirror. I see that my lipstick has smudged a bit, thank God I brought some with me, not that I was expecting to make out with anyone, but I thought it might come in handy and it does, my cheeks are flushed, but I'll blame that on the alcohol if anyone asks.

I take one more look at myself and decide I look okay enough to face the crowd that's in there even though my mind won't shake what just happened with Harry. I slap a fake smile on my face and walk back inside.

"Where the hell have you been?" Iris says as soon as she sees me

"Just outside, I needed some air" she eyes me, the last time I used that excuse it was because of Harry, and I can see her brain trying to put two and two together, I give her a look begging her not to press it because people surround us.

"Fine, we're about to bring out the cake," she says, but giving me a look saying we'll talk about it later.

"Cool, where's Niamh?" she points to the dance floor, and I see her and Dean together.

She grabs my hand, and we start walking towards Niamh.

"Hey babes, you having a good time?"

"Yeah I am, thank you for all of it!" Dean throws a hand around my shoulder and says

"I hear you took a shot of tequila, how was it?"

"Absolute shit, never doing it again, I knew there was a good reason for me not drinking."