CHAPTER 20

Harry pulls a condom out of his pocket and hands it to me. Yup, he's definitely prepared. I can't believe we're about to do this in public for that matter. It does feel sort of daring though; if the windows weren't tinted, there is no way I would have sex with him right now. I undo his fly so he can lower his jeans.

"I can't believe you talked me into this," I say, and he smirks back at me.

"Don't think about it too much, you'll be screaming my name in less than five minutes."

I shake my head and take out the condom from the wrapper so I can put it on him. He reclines the seat a bit so we can have room, as much as I want to do this, I don't want to end up with cramping thighs.

Harry reaches under my dress to slide my panties to the side and lowers me gently on him. I sigh, it feels good, but I'm a bit uncomfortable. I wiggle a bit to try and get comfortable, and he curses.

"If you keep doing that, this is going to end faster than I planned."

"Shh, I'm trying to get comfortable."

Once I'm satisfied that I feel comfortable enough, I begin to move my hips. His grip on my waist tightens, he's letting me be in control this time. If there's one thing I know about Harry, it's his dominant nature. I know if we were anywhere else, then I wouldn't have as much control as I do right now.

"You okay?" he asks me, I nod and bring my lips back to his. As much as I'm enjoying being in control, I want to feel his lips on mine more. Every thrust of his feels better than the last, and I feel so euphoric. One of his hands wraps around my ponytail while the other grips my waist tighter, letting me know he's close. So am I.

I am so consumed by him, I feel that electricity running straight through me, it starts in my toes and I know I will be done for any moment from now. Harry can sense this. He begins to thrust faster. I bury my head in his shoulder as my release takes over me. I call Harry's name over and over. He soon follows after me with a few grunts and the hand in my ponytail tightening a bit more.

My head is still buried in his neck, and I try to catch my breath. One of his hands is idly moving up and down my back, and I feel peaceful. But Harry being Harry says.

"I told you, you would be screaming my name in less than five minutes."

I roll my eyes and say

"Do you have to ruin the moment right now?"

"Just facts, babe," he says, kissing me briefly.

He lifts me up so he can tuck himself back into his jeans. I settle back in my seat and pull down the front mirror, so I can make sure I look presentable before he drops me back home. My lips are swollen, but other than that, I look okay.

"Aren't you glad, you decided to live a little?" he says as I'm trying to redo my ponytail.

"You're just too cocky, aren't you?"

"Only the best for you, babe."

I shake my head at him as he drives out of the parking lot. I still can't believe we just had sex in public. Who am I? And what has Harry Easton done to me? A few weeks ago, if you had told me Harry and I would be sleeping together, I would've laughed in your face. Now here we are, though, with me being head over heels in love with him and him being utterly oblivious to the fact.

I don't know how to tell him how I feel. I know being in love is all about taking those risks, but I'm so terrified of what would happen if he doesn't feel the same way. I also know guys think with their dicks most of the time, and I can't help but wonder if this is just sex to him. I have to grow some balls and put it all on the table.