CHAPTER 18

Monday morning, I'm a ball of nerves on my way to class. I haven't heard from Harry all weekend since he left the note by my bedside. My stomach is in knots too. I can't help but run all the what if's in my head. What if Friday meant nothing to him, and he was just indulging me? What if things become awkward?

I know I'm probably overthinking, but then why wouldn't he text me? I know I could've texted him as well, but I didn't want to make the first move after everything. After all, I practically begged him to sleep with me and he wouldn't, at that moment I didn't feel embarrassed when he said no but now that I think about it. What the hell was I thinking?

I make it to class, and I'm one of three people there. I'm pretty early today. I sit in my usual seat and take out my stuff and start going over the topic for the day so that I'm not caught off guard.

"Hey, you," I hear suddenly, and I'm startled, the way this boy loves to sneak up on me. I look up and reply.

"Hey yourself."

"How was the rest of your weekend?" he smirks as he says this.

"Very uneventful. Yours?" So, are we not going to talk about it again?

"About the same, except Friday night was very interesting."

Of course, he's trying to make jokes about Friday, I feel like smacking him with something right now.

"You're gonna go there?" I say, glaring at him.

"I'm just messing with you. We'll talk about it after class," he says.

Okay, that sounds like it could work, better to talk it out rather than avoid the whole topic and pretend like it didn't happen.

"Sounds good to me."

"My class got canceled, so we can go back to mine if you'd like."

I like the sound of that, privacy, and maybe we can pick up where we left off on Friday. I know this shouldn't be the focus of whatever conversation we should be having, but at this point, I'm resigned to the fact that sooner or later, Harry is going to get in my pants.

"Sure."

The professor calls the class to order, and I turn my attention to him. I try to concentrate as much as possible, but Harry keeps distracting me, I swear he's doing it on purpose. I threaten to drop him for our next project before he finally decides to behave. I guess I still have some leverage.

Class ends, and we exit towards the parking lot, I can just walk home from his after our talk. Harry opens the door for me like he usually does before going round to his side of the car. We drive in comfortable silence. 

I text my mum, letting her know when my train back to London is. I can't wait to be back in London, although I love Gloucestershire. I miss the hustle and bustle, which is London.

We arrive at Harry's flat and I walk slightly behind him so I can check him out. He's one good looking guy, and I have to appreciate it. He unlocks the door and ushers me in first. He closes the door behind us.

"So..." but before I can get the words out, Harry's lips are already on mine, guess he was thinking about what I was thinking. Oh well, I'll go with the flow then.

He pushes me back against the door, hikes one of my legs around his waist. I push my hip forward into his, and he's turned on already. His lips devour mine, and I love every single moment of this. I don't want to jinx this, but all I know is if we don't get naked from this, then I have the worst luck in the world, this has been building up, and it's inevitable.

Harry picks me up and walks us up the stairs towards his bedroom. I've never been in his room before, and I'm curious to see what it looks like. I'm not sure how he's still kissing me and walking up the stairs at the same time, but I don't want to lose his lips on mine. He opens the door to his room easily and throws me on the bed.