CHAPTER 14

"Oh, my God!" I exclaim as I try to cover myself up with the towel.

"I didn't see anything," he says, yeah, right.

"Of course, you didn't, this is so embarrassing." I've managed to wrap the towel around me, how the hell did I end up in this position? Oh, I know. I stupidly decided to have an impromptu shower. That's how.

"No need to be, I only got a wee glimpse." As if that would make me feel better.

"We are not going to talk about this ever!" I say, trying to sound stern.

"Whatever you say, but I did have my hand on your boob this morning so.."

"That too, no mention of your hand on my boob."

He laughs at that and raises his hand above his head, "Fine, fine. I won't bring it up."

"You better not" I take my pajamas with me into the bathroom to change, I guess the good thing in all of this is, he didn't see the cooch. That would have been way more embarrassing. When I'm done changing and have brushed my teeth. I walk back into the room, and Harry is wide awake now.

"I thought you were going to sleep?"

"I was, but now I'm wide awake. I wonder why?"

I glare at him as I climb into bed, he's not going to let me live this down.

"Well, I'm going to sleep, do you think you can manage to stay on your side of the bed tonight?"

"Says the person who ended up on my side last night."

"You're annoying. Goodnight." I say as I pull the covers around me.

What a day! It started with Harry's hands on my boob and ended with him getting the full show by the end of it. Fuck my life. I can't wait to get back to my own bed tomorrow. I'll admit I've enjoyed spending this time with him this weekend, but I have to accept maybe all he feels for me is lust.

My date with Jake is on Monday, and I'm looking forward to that. I haven't been wined and dined in a long time, and after the last few weeks of endless confusion. I deserve it. I have to figure out what I'm going to wear, most likely a dress, to be honest, at least it's the most comfortable option. As I go over the details, I end up drifting off.

When I wake up Sunday morning, Harry isn't in bed, but I can hear the shower running. At least I managed not to end up in his arms this time, if I did then I guarantee we would have had a repeat of yesterday. I can't seem to control myself around him which isn't a good thing for me, but I could say the same about him, he can't seem to control himself around me either. My mind goes to Cami, I know it's casual between them, and even though I'm not her biggest fan, I feel bad that I'm messing around with him.

The bathroom door opens, and Harry steps out, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair darker from the shower, those abs are on full display. Hot damn, his body is something else, definitely chiseled by the Gods. I could run my hands down those abs any day. What am I saying? Get your act together Nat, having these thoughts isn't going to help.

"I see you're awake," he says as he uses another towel to dry his hair.

"Oh yeah? What gave you that idea?" I reply.

"You're too sassy for your own good," he says, throwing the towel over the chair.

"And you're actually so messy," I say, pointing to the towel he just threw down. I get out of bed and walk toward the bathroom.

"You really aren't a morning person, are you?" He says as I walk past him into the bathroom.

"Not at all."