Introduction

Sup guys, here i am with another fanfic.

To do some explaining.

Izuku and Sarah will start of as step familly, Izuku however will start off being very distant towards others. All except for his mother.

Later he becomes more confident, he might swear sometimes, but he won't be a stuttering mess, and he will be much blunter later on.

Izuku will have a lightning quirk, Sarah a wind quirk. I wanted them to have quirks which could support each other, and they can combine wind and lightning.

To explain Izuku's power. He can cover himself with lightning and is extremely fast. He can shoot lightning from his body, even lightning bolts, but he can also make Lightning struck down from the sky. He can use the lightning through his body and fight close combat.

He can use the lightning to glide over ropes, aswell as iron or steel in the air, even kabels. BUT Izuku can also fly through his lightning. (I just like the idea of him flying with it)

So far i know 1 special combined move from them it's called thunderstorm.

Sarah can create tornado's and around the tornado's will be an intense air pressure. The tornado's will trap opponents. And if they manage to escape or avoid the tornado's the air current will make it practically impossible to move around, and if they do, they will be pushed into an Tornado all while Izuku will strike his lightning on the opponent.

They won't use it alot, but they will use it on multiple occasions.

Sarah will be very lively and optimistic, she'll smile alot and be very curious. She will also tease Izuku alot when they get used to each other. Izuku will sometimes tease back, but mostly just laugh with it. Like i said he will be more confident, and also blunt.

Bakugo will be a bully at the start, but he'll change.

Even though this will be an OPIzuku, others will gain powerboosts aswell, i haven't decide who will get a power boost yet, but some will. And also to add on this. Izuku won't start off as an OP Charactar.

He will start with incredible speed, that surpasses like every student, however in terms of power, he'll start of weaker or maybe equal to Bakugo at the start of UA.

As for the hero suits.

Izuku will be having his costume Gamma, but with some changes. It will be a sleeveless shirt with also his houlders completely free, but he will have green fingerless gloves on his hands. He won't be having iron soles either. Also the iron part around his neck will be gone.

As for Sarah, she'll be having the same Hero suit as Nejire, however she'll have a light blue colour on it, also the thick parts around the wrist will be replaced by 2 feathers on each side of the wrist.

hope this answers everything, if you still have questions, definetly let me know and i'll answer it!

Hope you'll like this fanfic! and i'll be sure to do my best on it! enjoy!

P.s. I'd place pictures of their hero suits, however i couldn't find any pictures for what i was looking for sadly.