Chapter 12. Izuku vs Overhaul

Izuku and Mirio had permission to leave. Mirio needed Izuku's help with something important and Aizawa immediatlly gave Izuku permission to leave. "So, what is it anyway which you want me to help you with?" Izuku asked.

"Actually i'm not really allowed to tell anything about it, that's why we're going to the nighteye agency" Mirio stated. "Nighteye agency? why there?" Izuku asked. "Because that's the agency i do my work studies at, Nighteye is pretty strict but he's an amazing man, i'm sure he'd like to meet you" Mirio stated as he smiled.

They walked through the Streets and suddenly a small girl bumped into Izuku. "Oh i'm sorry, are you alright?" Izuku asked softly as he helped the little girl up, however once he did, she immediatly ran behind him and grabbed his back.

"Eri, when will you stop with the tantrums? you are bothering the people in their daily lives" They heard a voice say. Thanks to his time in America, Izuku could somehow feel some sort of vibe from people, almost like their intentions, and what he felt from the person who's voice he just heard, wasn't good.

A man walked out from an alley, for some reason the man wore white gloves on his hands and a weird beak mask. "Oh i'm sorry is this your daughter?" Izuku asked politly. "sorry i happened to bump into her" Izuku said surprising the man. "Oh.. it's alright, Eri usually gets into a tantrum, but it's the first time she actually used other people in those moments" the man stated.

Izuku noticed that the man felt awkward. "Well, again sorry for bumping into your daughter" Izuku stated as he got up, for some reason the girl held onto him and Izuku noticed this. He saw mirio from the corner of his eyes and he seemed to be frowning. "Uhmm sir? your daughter seems to have alot of bandages" Izuku suddenly stated as he looked at the girl. "Yeah she's very clumsy and hurts herself in the process, it's actually kind of embarresing" the man stated.

"Well, we'll be on our way" Izuku stated. "Please don't go" they heard the little girl say. The man seemed displeased, Mirio frowned and Izuku tried to stay calm. "Well, how about i lift you up and we walk a little bit to your home with your dad" Izuku stated with an innocent smile. He lifted Eri up and followed the man back into an alley.

"I'm sorry for dragging you 2 into this" the man stated politly however Izuku could hear he was forcing himself to stay kind. Mirio noticed this aswell. "Oh it's not a problem sir, i'm sorry, she just doesn't want to let go" Izuku stated while scratching the back of his head. "That's alright, where are you from anyway? i don't think i've seen you 2 before" the man stated.

"Oh we're just friends, who are still in highschool" Izuku stated. "I see, and i pressume you want to be a hero?" the man stated, i mean those are clothes for UA are they not?" the man asked. Izuku heard how disgusted the man was. "Well, i'd like to be a scientist, it's not really to become a hero, but it's the best place i know where i can learn to be one" Izuku lied.

"Really? i thought most kids these days wanted to become hero's" The man stated surprised. "Well, maybe in the beginning yes, but you see i'm quirkless, and that idea shattered at the moment i heard about it, now i'm just a boy learning to make a living in the future" Izuku lied. "I see i heard quirkless people got it rough" the man stated. "Very sir, i got bullied alot, so bad that they almost tortured me, i even got stabbed a few times as people said it wasn't worth for a quirkless person to live" Izuku halfly lied.

He had been stabbed before but not for that reason, and he really did get bullied, however he wasn't quirkless, not at all. "I see, well, we're close to my home, you don't have to walk the whole way" The man stated as he slowly placed his fingers underneath the glove. "So Eri, would you kindly let go of the kind man now and come with me back home?" he asked as he almost had his glove off.