Chapter 14. To the bright future

The all out battle between hero's and villains had started. Izuku and Sarah had taking the lead with a big attack and knocked a quarter of the enemies out in 1 swoop. Now it was time for the real battle to start.

"LET'S GO!" Izuku shouted as they all roared and went to battle.

Izuku again took the lead covered in lightning as he ran towards the enemy. Everyone ran close after him as Izuku then opened with kicking a villain to the face. everyone else arrived at the villains aswell as an enormous clash started.

Izuku went deeper into enemy territory and ended up being surrounded by the villains, yet he didn't seem afraid. "Rain of lightning!" he said as he shot up a bolt of lightning. "followed by discharge!" Izuku shouted as lightning rained down while his discharge struck the other villains down.

Alot more charged at him. He quickly created a sword of lightning and threw slashes everywhere knocking a bunch of villains out with each slash. Then Izuku got pulled away by wind. "Will you stop messing around already!" Sarah stated a bit angry.

"I'm not messing around, i was knocking them out you know" Izuku pouted. "FOCUS!" she stated as she slammed on his head. "Let's use our other move" Izuku stated with a grin. Todoroki came towards them as he was close by and heard them.

He used both his fire and ice to create a small ammount of mist as Sarah then blew that towards the villains. "What the hell!?" "Where did this mist come from!?" They heard villains shout and alot of pro's took advantage from this move, and so did Izuku.

1 person however was just going on a rampage as Izuku could heard a constent shout of "DIE" He knew Bakugo was letting loose, and alot of other students were aswell. Pro's and students alike, they all found someone they could work with and fought together making it impossible for the enemies to get through.

Suddenly a Giant showed up from behind the Villain's base. "Mt lady! you're up!" Someone shouted as she grew in size. She was holding off the giant as then the remaining high end Nomu's showed up from the base aswell.

Izuku, Bakugo, Sarah, Endeavor, Todoroki, inasa, Nejire and Hawks flew up in the air to deal with them. Todoroki could fly thanks to his flames and his training with endeavor. Tokoyami was just being carried by Darkshadow.

There were only 6 more high end Nomu's and 8 of the hero's, Inasa fought with Todoroki as Nejire and Hawks teamed up. Endeavor, Izuku, Sarah and Bakugo each took a Nomu on their own. Izuku however had no difficulty with them as he destroyed his nomu in a single roar of thunder.

Endeavor used his prominence burn and literally turned his Nomu to ash. Sarah had combined her sphere burst and tornado stream and blew the Nomu full of holes she then supported Bakugo with her wind who used his AP shot and killed the Nomu aswell.

Nejire with Hawks and Todoroki with Inasa were having a little trouble. Nejire wasn't really a power type but could take the nomu together with Hawks. Normally Todoroki could too, however he was mostly controlling his flames to fly with his flames but after a while he asked Inasa for help to make him float with wind so he could use his flames properly and after that it got fairly easy.

So far the hero side was overwhelming the villains, even if they had greater numbers, and the fact that the forces form America had experience with such large scale fights helped too. Mt Lady was still holding off the giant, but then. Shigaraki showed up.

"Tsh, could've guessed that if i want something done that i have to do it myself" he stated. "So you finnaly came out of hiding behind your lackeys" Izuku stated as he got infront of Shigaraki. "I see you are still here, i'm glad, now i get to kill you and your dear friends" Shigaraki stated.