Chapter 6. UA's test

So yeah, the timeline will be changed quite a bit, and i will even put own stuff inbetween it :D

just wanted to let you guys know about that.

It had taken the rest of the week for Izuku to fully recover, he was more injured then he at first thought. The nomu had broken some of Izuku's bones, aswell as cracked others. At first, Izuku could barelly move from the damage, however Sarah took good care of him.

After that a few weeks, or rather 2 months have passed. They have done alot more training, and Izuku sparred a few times with Bakugo and Todoroki he even sparred with Sarah sometimes, and he noticed that she had improved alot. But then again, she was already very talented when he met her.

Izuku also has gained alot more control over his quirk, he even created a special move called lightning drive. The move makes it impossible for his opponent to see what kind of quirk he has. The lightning makes his reflexes way faster, it also boosts his speed and power without the lightning swirling around him.

This way he can throw people off thining he has a speed type quirk. Everyone was surprised by this. Ofcourse he could undo it at will and keep using his lightning even from a distance, and he could still fly.

Sarah had a created a move called sphere burst. It was basically her charging a sphere of wind onfront of her as the wind got then shot like bullets at high speed, even though it was wind, which most people seemed to underestimate, the attack does devastating damage.

Bakugo created a move and a weaker version of it. The first was AP shot, he could use it against very powerfull opponents, and AP shot Autocannon for weaker opponents.

Tokoyami has learned to use dark shadow on his body and he called it black abyss. And like that alot of others created a special move and learned how to use their quirks in a better way. They all improved in their own way.

Aizawa then thought it was time to test them, basically also to get them ready for something else.

"Alright kids, listen up" Aizawa said as he stood infront of the class. "You've all been improving nicely, so i think it's time for a little test" he stated. "what kind of test?" Iida immediatly asked. "I was getting to that" aizawa stated a bit irritated that he was cut off. "I'm sorry sir, please continue" Iida said before he sat down.

"Like i said, it's time to test you, tomorrow will be the weekend, so you better prepare yourselfs then. Monday will be a kind of exam to see if you are ready" Aizawa stated. "Ready? ready for what?" Uraraka asked. "Everyone that passes this exam will be granted permission to take chance in the license exam" Aizawa explained.

Everyone looked up from that, even the people that were normally not really that excited about things like Tokoyami, Todoroki and Bakugo. "normally the license exam will be something for second or third years, and only very few first years try for a license exam, and even fewer actually make it through, but this class has alot of talent in it, so we decided to hold this exam and whoever makes it will be able to take a shot at the license exam" Aizawa stated.

"when will this exam be held?" Todoroki asked curiously. "Monday wil be UA's exam, the license exam will be held exactly 2 weeks later" Aizawa stated. Everyone then began cheering. "what are you all getting so happy for?" Aizawa asked. "You'll first have to pass our exam, and i'll tell you this, it will be a bigger hell then the trainings you've had so far" Aizawa stated in a grin as the usual squad made up of Mineta, Kaminari, Mina and Sero felt uncomfortable.

Those 4 have had it rough whole semester, they weren't the smartest if it came to schoolwork, and they were a bit behind others in terms of development, they have been through hell literally. Hagakure had the advantage of being invicible, and Aoyama just didn't care much he wanted to sparkle.