Chapter 2. Entrance exam.

Izuku and Sarah both 12 years at the time have been starting to build a friendship. It was mostly due to them living as a family but also because of the trainings they were doing together now, sometimes they just skipped a day of training and just went somewhere to hang out.

Today however was the wedding between jack and Inko . They had just given each other the yes, and they were finnaly husband and wife. Now it was time for the party. Jack and Inko even started the first dance together.

Izuku smiled at how happy his mother was untill Sarah stopped next to him. "Come one we should too!" Sarah stated happily. "What!? but i never danced before" Izuku stated. "I did, my dad and i did it for fun when i was a bit smaller, i'll lead" she stated with a smile as she pulled Izuku on the dance floor too.

Inko and Jack were surprised at first. Izuku was confident in any way except now. He felt so awkward, and he was blushing madly, but Inko smiled because of it. People all around looked at the dance floor how Jack and Inko were dancing and everyone was smiling as Sarah and Izuku started to do the same.

Like she said, Sarah took the lead and to her surprise Izuku was doing pretty well. "You said you couldn't dance?" She asked curiously. "Guess i can adapt better then i thought" Izuku chuckled. "Just relax and have some fun kay?" she stated softly.

Suddenly the music changed to a slow number, and Izuku noticed Inko and Jack getting closer in an embrace, heads on each others shoulder and dancing slowly on the spot like that. "Do we have to do that too?" Izuku asked blushing. However before he got an answer or time to look at her, she had already gotten closer to him and did the same as Jack and Inko.

Izuku just accepted his fate and placed his arms around her and his head on her shoulder. "you know, i'm really having fun and i'm enjoying this, not just for our parents, but it's pretty nice doing this with you" she stated softly. "i have to admit, i thought it would be awkward and stuff, but somehow i kind of enjoy it aswell and it's not so bad" Izuku admitted. "That's good to hear" She stated softly with a smile on her face.

They then noticed more people joining on the dance floor. Izuku and Sarah danced on more songs, and even while others took a break from dancing, the 2 of them didn't really notice, but what others did notice is that the 2 only looked at each other but they both had a bright smile on their faces.

"Well, those 2 are gettting along just great" Jack stated. "I'm so glad" Inko stated with tears in her eyes. "I was afraid Izuku would stay so distant, but Sarah really opened him up, they both look so happy right now" Inko stated. "At some point i thought they were happier then us, but i guess i was wrong" Jack stated as he saw Inko crying from happiness.

The day passed quickly like that, Sarah had passed out from being tired after dancing and enjoying her the whole day. She had fallen asleep on a chair. Izuku noticed her while the guests were going home. Inko and Jack told Izuku it was time to go home aswell but didn't find him.

When he came back in sight he had Sarah on his back, her arms around his neck, her eyes closed. "i found her asleep on a chair, i'll bring her home to bring her to bed" Izuku said as their parents smiled. "We can bring you with the car you know" Jack stated. They were staying in an hotel for their honeymoon and would be going on a vacation for a week starting tomorrow.

"It's alright, i'm not that tired that i won't be able to use my quirk, and besides there is a nice breeze outside" Izuku stated with a smile as he then walked off. "At first i felt bad for leaving them alone at home, but now i see they will be just fun" Jack stated. "Honestly, with Izuku around you won't have to worry, specially not about Sarah's safety, he'd protect her with his life if needed be, that's just how he is" Inko stated as Jack nodded with a smile.