Chapter 4. Sports festival, Izuku vs Bakugo

It was Friday and school had just ended which started the weekend. Monday would be the sports festival, but everyone had the weekend to relax before it.

Sarah asked the entire class to hang out and go to a pool that opened in the city. At first Izuku was hesitant as he didn't really want to go, but then he agreed to go. Mostly because of Sarah staring at him without saying a word as her eyes then suddenly changed to puppy eyes.

Everyone except for Bakugo and Todoroki agreed to go. Everyone else did go. Izuku and Sarah were the first to get there as then the girls showed up first. The guys also arrived all together. "Alright since we're all here, shall we go inside?" Sarah asked excitedly. All the girls cheered and Mineta just drooled by thinking of the girls in bikini.

"You better behave little perv, my lightning is stronger if you've been in the water" Izuku whispered in his air which gave him a chill to the bone. He turned his head like a robot. "I...i will b....behave" is all he said. Asui walked to Izuku and fist bumped him with a soft smile.

They all walked inside and changed. The guys were the first to get ready and they walked in. Izuku saw a waterglide he immediatly wanted to try out. It was one with alot of corners to end up launching you high up in the air.

He immediatly ran towards it with Kirishima and Kaminari quickly going after him. After that the girls got in aswell. "Hi guys" Mina said a bit teasingly as the guys looked towards them. Well except for Izuku, Kirishima and Kaminari that is who were going to the water glide.

"So, what do you all thi~""we are missing a few" Momo cut off Mina looking around. "3 to be exact" Asui stated. "WHOA!" they heard as Kaminari, Izuku and Kirishima flew up high in the air from the water glide before they fell in the water. "Found them" They all said in unison.

"that was .AWESOME! let's go again!" Kaminari stated. "Hell yeah!" Izuku and Kirishima stated as they immediatly ran after him. "Izuku!" Sarah yelled. "1 sec, just 1 more time and we'll be back with you guys" Izuku said with a soft smile. "Man guys will be guys" Uraraka stated as they all laughed.

They then waited for a little bit untill they heard the guys scream again as they flew in the air. Apparently Kirishima and Kaminari had fear in their eyes as Izuku just smiled. Then before they landed Kirishima hardened his body and made literally everyone around the pool wet with the water from the force he fell in with.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE!?" Kaminari asked. "Oh come on it was epic this way!" Izuku smiled. "I have to admit, i was scared at first but it was epic" Kirishima stated. "What happend? you 2 looked terrified" Momo asked. "Izuku here thought it would be funny to use his quirk to launch us on the water glide faster" Kaminari stated. "I only did it to jump towards the water with force, if i used it in the water it would've been bad" Izuku stated. "but still it was so much faster this way and alot more fun!" Izuku stated. "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME" Kaminari stated sweating buckets.

Everyone just laughed. "I want to do that too!" Uraraka stated. "Me too Me too!" Mina stated. "So do i!" Sarah stated. "I'd like that too" Asui stated. "I don't mind it's fun to do" Izuku stated as he then first took Mina and Uraraka with him and afterwards Sarah and Asui as Sarah made it even worse.

The round with Sarah they almost flew against the roof as she used her wind to boost them even more. However all 3 of them were excited because of it while Kaminari and Mineta just got scared. Afterwards they went to relax however everyone froze as they saw Izuku without a shirt.

Most of the guys had a well trained body, but Izuku was by far the best they had seen and they were all blushing because of it. "Something wrong?" Izuku asked. Sarah had seen him alot of times but still blushed like the rest, she didn't know because water was dripping over him, or if it was because she just couldn't get used to it, they were just staring at him.