Chapter 9. Izuku seperated.

Izuku and Sarah had returned. When they got back, they were granted a hero license because they missed the exam, but also because they helped free a country. They were given a large sum of money aswell, but they decided to give that to UA since they actually didn't want it. Although they deserved, they felt like they didn't because so many people died.

Izuku and Sarah headed to UA afterwards to show that they were back, aswell as to tell how it went, however when they saw the gate, they noticed Nezu, together with the other teachers and class 1A were standing at the gate waiting for them. Apparently, They had learned of Izuku and Sarah's return from the chief of police who had personal contact with the man from the gouvernment.

When Izuku and Sarah got closer to UA, everyone was happy to see them, but also quite shocked. Izuku and Sarah both hadn't changed their clothes yet and were still in their hero suit which showed just how intense their battles had been, the only difference was Izuku having another shirt on since his was destroyed by an attack.

The most notable, was that they weren't happy or energetic at all. The teachers figured as much, however the students were surprised by this. When Izuku and Sarah arrived at the gate, Sarah suddenly started crying. She couldn't stay strong any longer, not when she saw all her friends again, not when she saw all their happy faces.

Everyone was shocked by this and the girls all walked towards her and hugged her. Izuku also had a slightly saddened face, however didn't really show anything else. He placed a kiss Sarah's hand as all the girls kept hugging her.

"Shall we go to the cafeteria? we can sit there" Nezu asked as Izuku nodded. Nezu and the teachers walked infront to the cafeteria, Izuku silently following, the guys were all looking at him with a surprised look, he hadn't said a single thing, and Sarah suddenly bursted out in tears. Eventually they all followed the teachers and Izuku, and so did the girls.

Once in the cafeteria, everyone was given something to drink by the teachers, Everyone sat at a table except for Izuku who just sat on the counter where there was normally food being given to the students. "So Izuku, how did it go?" Nezu asked softly. They all noticed Sarah slowly calming down but didn't have the nerve to ask her, afraid she would be upset again.

"Well, Amerika is free, that's for sure" Izuku stated as he took a sip of his drink. "When we arrived, the first thing we did was take back the port, it was fairly easy, they did take me lightly like we thought and i finished it quickly in 2 moves. Luckily for us, the hero's were there aswell and they took us to their camp." He started explaining.

"We learned that some citizens were held captive and all their fighters were prisoners for the villains, the first thing we did was get the hero's out, we were succesfull in day one, day 2 we managed to get the citizens out and take back the first city" Izuku stated while just staring at the ground just infront where everyone sat.

"well, that was rather quick, you free'd the first city in just 2 days, that's incredible" Midnight stated. "It was the easiest city, they had the least ammount of villains, the other cities were off worse" Izuku stated. "2 fighters from the first city joined us and we made our way from city to city like that, we fought though battles, and we saw alot of people die in those battles" Izuku stated.

"One of our allies had his right eye pulverized by a flame attack and his face was badly burned" Izuku stated. "We saw someone get slaughtered right infront of us, but i think the most terrifying thing we saw was the fun the villains had in doing so" Izuku stated clenching his fingers around his drink.

1 city before we reached the last one with the main force, we were reunited with our family, apparently they got out safely and went into hiding, it was another hard battle but we still managed to do it" Izuku answered. "However against the main force was a different story, we managed to get the hero's out fairly easy, we fought for 2 days and everytime we had to retreat" Izuku stated as he jumped off the counter and pulled up his shirt. "I got off Lucky that my wound wasn't so deep" he stated as everyone gasped and saw the wound.