Chapter 10. Izuku and Bakugo

*warning* Izuku will swear in this chapter!

"My name is All for one" The man infront of Izuku said.

"What did you need from me? those goons of yours said you needed me for something" Izuku stated coldly. "I just wanted to see for myself if the stories about you are true" All for one stated. "what stories?" Izuku asked his eyes narrowed.

All for one suddenly shot forward and threw a punch at Izuku which Izuku tried to block, however the punch was overwhelming and Izuku was slightly pushed back. This surprised him but still tried standing his ground. "Well, atleast you aren't being send flying by blocking an attack" All for one stated. "Cocky little shit" Izuku stated as he got ready to counter.

Izuku was about to jump towards All for one ready to throw a punch, however the moment Izuku wanted to do it, All for one dissapeared and Punched Izuku between the ribbs sending him flying. "What the hell?" Izuku said as he got up. The speed wasn't something Izuku couldn't match, but it was speed he only noticed around All might so far.

"I see you are surprised to see that a man, who isn't really muscular, is having the same strength and speed that rivals All might" All for one stated. "tell me, by now you must have seen it right? his skeleton form" All for one stated giving Izuku slightly wider eyes. "I have... what of it?" Izuku asked.

"What do you think happend to make him like a skeleton in his normal life, and like the all might everyone knows during battle" All for one asked. Izuku didn't respond and just looked at him. "It's Because he got a life threatening wound years ago which crushed some of his organs" All for one stated as Izuku now actually had wide eyes.

"Now you probably wonder how i know about that. Well, that's actually quite simple" He stated. "It's because i'm the one who gave him that wound" All for one coldly stated before launching back at Izuku.

Izuku was too surprised that the person infront of him had given All might the symbol of peace, the person who seemed invincible such a wound to even more from his spot and he was hit in the gut as All for one then spins around and gives him a heel kick to the face launching him right into building wall.

Izuku coughed and got back up. "Well this isn't any fun, i've heard of the great things you did, and i wanted to see for myself if it was true" All for one stated "what the hell are you on about? what things!?" Izuku asked. "So you've forgotten already?" All for one asked surprised as he appeared infront of Izuku and grabbed his throat.

"Right now you really dissapoint me, you haven't even been able to attack once, and you just seem like a helpless brat" All for one stated as he smashed his fist in Izuku's lungs. Izuku coughed for air as All for one then punched him in the face while releasing his grip on the boy's throat. This made Izuku send flying into another wall.

"YOU ARE SO DISSAPOINTING RIGHT NOW" All for one shouted as he used Izuku as a punching bag against the wall. He threw punch after punch and sometimes even threw in a kick as Izuku couldn't do anything else but receive the attacks.

All for one suddenly stopped making Izuku slowly fall to the ground, however before Izuku could even land on his knee's he was kicked to the head again and fell on the ground a little bit away from all for one. Everyone who was watching it could only watch in horror as Izuku was being attacked brutally.

"So so dissapointing!" All for one stated as he Kicked Izuku in the side. He kept kicking Izuku in the side and in the ribbs. "I thought you'd have atleast something fight for since it was ME who sended the villains to attack America, and it was me who gave ferid 2 more quirks!" All for one shouted as Izuku's eyes widened.

He wanted to say something but suddenly heard a voice. "ALL FOR ONE!"

When Izuku looked up he saw All might going right for All for one. He threw a punch and All for one countered with his own punch launching both of them away from the force. "All for one! today i'll end your terror once and for all" All might stated. "No you won't!" Izuku stated as he got up. "Young Izuku?" All might asked suprised.