Chapter 5. USJ

Sup guys. like some of you may have noticed it changed the Original story line a little, it's a fanfic so it doesn't really matter that much, but i noticed people getting confused by it so i best explained it here.

This will happen a few times i think, but yeah hope you are all enjoying this fic. So far i placed in quite a bit of content, and i feel like this fic is going pretty well.

Enjoy the fic!

After the sports festival ended. Bakugo changed a little bit. He kept calling people extra's and he shouted and sweared alot. However he stopped actually attacking people. He was slowly getting back to the Bakugo Izuku knew from childhood. However Izuku knew that the swearing and such would never go away anymore, still it's an improvement from before.

Todoroki and Bakugo saw Izuku as a rival now, and Todoroki even started opening up to the class, even so far as to make him join Izuku's usual group. Todoroki became a lot more friendlier. He even helped Izuku and sarah train while training himself too.

Todoroki was training the switch between his fire and ice, even trying to use them at the same time aswell as gaining control of his flames. Izuku was training his reflexes and speed while Sarah trained her flexibillity.

People saw her in her training once as she made Todoroki create paths of ice with spikes while she charged at him. The wind made her so flexibel and lightweighted that it was as if she just floated. She basically danced like a leaf past all the spikes to finally reach Todoroki.

Literally everyone was amazed by this, be it the students, or the teachers even Izuku. He had no idea she could be so flexibel. Izuku however was charging at him as Todoroki kept changing between fire and ice. This helped Izuku train his reflexes and move away in time and it helped Todoroki train between the switches since it slowed him down.

Bakugo slowly builded a friendship with Kirishima as the 2 of them hang out more aswell, and even trained together. They started becoming friends the moment Bakugo calmed down a bit and stopped the bullying.

Well the bullying stopped, except for Mineta Today was a normal class day again. "Diaper boy i swear to god stop being so freakin annoying and keep it in your pants already! you are worthless with your quirk as is, but you are even more pathetic as a person!" Bakugo shouted.

"Alright if you are done picking on Mineta" Aizawa stated as he walked in. "NEVER" Bakugo shouted back. "everyone shut up and to your seats" he then stated as everyone immediatly did as he said. "Alright, now that i've got your attention, tomorrow we'll be having a special training, it's a disaster rescue training at a facillity called the USJ" Aizawa stated.

"You'll be trained on how to handle being in the mountains, or being in a burning city, maybe even a sinking ship" Aizawa explained. "Tomorrow morning we'll be going there, you will be supervised by me, Thirteen and All might. Any questions?" Aizawa asked. "Can we use our hero suits?" Mina asked. "sure" Aizawa stated shortly. "Anything else?" He asked Bakugo raised his hand. "No you can't throw Mineta at the disasters" Aizawa sighed knowing what he wanted to ask.

"You wanted to do WHAT!?" Mineta asked shocked. "it's your own fault" bakugo said with a smirk. Izuku just face palmed and Sarah chuckled by Izuku's reaction. "Izuku how are your injuries doing?" Aizawa asked. "I'm fine, it wasn't that serious, it looked worse then it was" Izuku stated. "I see, i just wanted to make sure, if you weren't 100% i wanted to ask you to sit this one out, it could get dangerous if you can't use your quirk to the best of your abillity" Aizawa explained. "Don't worry sir, i'm all good" Izuku said with a smile.

They had almost forgotten the state Izuku was in after the sports festival. They saw him being rushed to recovery girl and caught a glimps of his state and it was pretty scary but it was mostly small wounds and being exhausted, but the fact he was launched through a wall like that scared them.