1

O m n i s c i e n t

O m n i s c i e n t

"State of Florida versus Brooklyn Sanchez verdict one, we the jury duly impaneled and sworn and the above-entitled action upon our oaths, do find the defendant to count one second-degree murder of the late Richard Camacho guilty"

Once the verdict was called the courtroom was filled with complete silence, the only thing to be heard was the silent sobs from the victims family.

Brooklyn on the other hand showed no emotion, her face was as cold as her heart, she had no remorse for the victim as she believed that 'he had it coming'.

With the two of them being the states most wanted drug lords, partners in crime even, the verdict that had been announced today took everyone in the courtroom by surprise.

"This court is adjourned" the judge stated.

"All rise" the bailiff demanded, everyone in the courtroom stood up, as the Judge left the bench.

A police officer walked towards Brooklyn with handcuffs, sighing she pulled her arms out so that the officer could handcuff her.

The police officer stood her up leading her out of the courtroom, while she was walking out she made eye contact with Richards mother, "why him?" she sobbed, crying into her daughters shoulder, Brooklyn didn't reply instead she looked forward continuing to walk out.

||

The familiar sound of metal bars clashing against each other rung through Brooklyn's ears as she was guided into the prison doors.

"so Chris, how's your wife?" Brooklyn smirked at the all to familiar officer.

"She's good, and it's officer Velez" he growled at her, officer Velez knew how Brooklyn worked, she was evil, cold, sick, and manipulative.

"Pft you're no fun" she pouted as they reached yet another set of metal bars.

Once the last set of metal bars opened Brooklyn glanced to the side, there stood the new officer of the prison, Brooklyn wasn't familiar with him but she sure was interested.

"Who's the rookie?" Brooklyn mumbled to officer Velez, "he's cute" she said sending the new officer a cheeky smile winking and waving towards him.

The new officer stayed put not blinking or flinching, he kept his stare on Brooklyn and officer Velez as they entered. Once his eyes met officer Velez he lightly nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Welcome home Sanchez" Officer Velez said, Brooklyn closed her eyes taking in a deep breath letting it out with a loud sigh.

Officer Velez unlocked her handcuffs, opening the door for Brooklyn to walk into.

Once the door opened all the inmates head snapped towards the door, awaiting to see the new bait.

"wasupp hoes" Brooklyn cheered once she saw her old cell mates, the room was filled with gasps and cheers as all the inmates ran up to greet her.

"damn B what did your ass do now" Fio teased pushing through the other inmates, dapping up her partner in crime.

Fio shot a glare towards the other inmates that surrounded them, they took this as a sign to leave the two alone. Once it was just them two Fio looked back at Brooklyn awaiting an answer.

"i killed him" Fios eyes widen, looking around to make sure no one was listening in she leaned down. "You did what now" she whisper yelled, looking into her friends eyes for answers.

"i killed him" Brooklyn repeated emotionless, looking Fio dead in the eyes.

"how long you got?" Fio questioned. "Minimum 15 years to life" Brooklyn replied chewing down on her bottom lip. "Fuck" Fio sighed running her hands through her hair whilst taking a puff from her e-cigarette.

"How have the girls been?" Brooklyn asked referring to her cell mates. "Eh they've been good, ever since you left the amount of drugs that are smuggled in have decreased" Fio shrugged exhaling the smoke from her lips.

"Awh just say you missed me come on" Brooklyn teased pinching Fios cheek. "Fuck off" Fio growled slapping her hand away.

"Fiona Carters" an unfamiliar thick accented voice spoke from the door. Brooklyn raised an eyebrow at Fio.

"It's Fio" Fio snapped at the new officer. "Rookie got me fucked up" she mumbled to Brooklyn, taking one more puff from her e-cigarette before proceeding to walk towards the door.

Brooklyn chuckled watching as Fio walked towards the new officer, they made quick eye contact but it soon ended when a bunch of new inmates walked into the ward.

All the woman were whistling and hollering towards them, when new inmates enter the ward they are all known as 'bait', if you see someone you like you take them.

One by one the new recruits walked into the ward, Brooklyn eyed each of them down choosing her next victim, her eyes landed on this innocent young teen who didn't look a day over 19, smirking to herself she approached the teen.

||

Hey luvs!
Here is chapter 1! Brooklyn is back in business, what did she want from the new recruit ??

Are you guys enjoying it so far ?? you can be honest.

Also just another reminder this is all fictional, they aren't like this irl, it's just for the story purposes.

Remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
Stay safe xx
- Dimelomami💋