2

B R O O K L Y N

B R O O K L Y N

My girls needed drugs, being the top dawg and hearing that the drug intake had decreased while I was absent didn't sit right with me.

Putting on my sweet smile I approached the fresh bait, she looked so lost and lonely, exactly what I wanted.

As I was inches away from her a book from her basket dropped, "Harry Potter? what house you reppin" I ask pretending that I knew anything about Harry Potter.

Picking the book up off the floor, I handed it back to her, she looked taken back by my sudden gesture, "thank you, oh and Gryffindor" she mumbled looking down at the ground.

I smirk at her nervousness, this is exactly what I wanted.

"Here how bout I give you a little tour" grabbing her basket of belongings she looks up "I'm good" she hesitantly spoke.

I raised my eyebrow at her leaning in closer. "I'm not taking a no" I tilt my head forcing a smile grabbing her arm.

"Sanchez" Officer Velez warned, "is there a problem here" he asked walking towards us, looking between the new recruit and I.

"Nope nothings wrong just giving my sister a tour guide" I innocently smile side hugging the girl. Officer Velez gave me a stern look then looked back at the girl.

"Smile" i murmured through my smile tightly hugging her. The girl fake smiled towards Officer Velez "see we're besties" I concluded turning my back and walking away from him.

"What room?" I questioned, she stoped walking and reached into her basket pulling her timetable out.

"Ah right next door to me" smiling towards her I guide her to her room, once we approach the room the door is closed, she opens it and is faced with two woman going at it on her bed. She panicked slamming the door shut.

I let out a little chuckle "how bout we chill in my room yeah?" I suggest opening my door walking in and closing the door.

She walked in sitting on the ground, I raised my eyebrow at her but shrugged it off. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in here" I asked inhaling my e-cigarette plopping on my bunk.

"I got caught shoplifting makeup" she softly spoke, I let out a snicker exhaling the smoke from my lips. "Ehh your good, only three months in this shit hole then your out"

"How about you" she shyly asked. "Don't worry about me luv" I coldly reply, she quickly apologised.

"When is your next visit" I say cutting to the point. "Tomorrow" my eyes widen I needed to act fast.

My plan was to send one of the guys from outside to come act as this girls 'boyfriend' to smuggle in drugs. Let's just hope this girl agrees with it... scrap that she better or else's she's getting it.

||

Next day

"His name is Erick, he has green eyes, and black hair, he is wearing all black." I explained to her as she nervously nods.

"I want you to act like he's your boyfriend, you have to make it believable otherwise the officers will know somethings up" I warn looking behind my shoulder to keep watch of any guards.

"he has drugs in his mouth, now all you need to do is kiss him, swallow the drugs, make it though the strip test, and after that come straight to me before the drugs dissolve, i'll be waiting in the bathrooms" I sternly command looking her in her eyes, while she takes a few seconds to process what I had just said.

"Maria Lopez" An Officer called out from the door. Maria? so that's her name. "You got this" offering her a reassuring smile I tapped her back.

||

I watched as the time ticked on the clock, was this the right thing to do? was she the right person to set this task to?

Growing impatient I stormed out of the bathroom, only to bump into the new officer, "watch it" I say searching for his name badge. "officer de Jesús" his deep thick voice said adjusting his name tag on his uniform.

While he was doing it my eyes were fixed on a small shinning thing on his finger.

a wedding ring.

Of course he's married, I mean look at him who wouldn't want that, clenching my jaw I moved my gaze from his finger to his face.

As I went to open my mouth I glanced behind him and saw Maria power walking in our direction. I subtly pointed my hand towards the toilet, motioning her to go in.

"Excuse me, I forgot to turn the tap off" I smile at officer de Jesús quickly excusing myself and walking into the bathroom.

"Spit it out" I demanded repeatedly hitting her back, Maria was struggling to get the pills out letting out cough after cough.

"I can't" she weakly spoke leaning over the bathroom sink.

With time ticking, and 2 out of 4 pill capsules out, it left me no choice. "Come here" I said tilting her head back, pulling out a mini bottle of cooking oil out, and poring it down her throat as an lubricant. I quickly shoved my hands down her throat in attempt to get her to vomit.

The sound of her coughing and gags echoed through the bathroom as she vomited out the last two pills.

Once they were out Maria dropped to the ground, her body completely weak. Turning the tap on I rinsed the oil bottle filling it with water, passing it to her.

"good job, here drink this" i cooed, she faintly nodded towards me.

"Maria Lopez" a female officer spoke from the door, my eyes widen, I quickly hid in one of the bathroom stalls, lifting my legs off the ground making sure the officer couldn't see me.

I peeped my eyes through the crack of the door, there were two female officers questioning Maria.

"Yes we have Maria Lopez, caught in he bathroom with what seems to be a meth capsule" one of the officers say over her handheld transceiver.

I looked down in my hands and saw that I had only three pills, I look back through the crack and see the two officers lifting Maria up and escorting her out.

"Fuck" I groan chewing on my bottom lip running my hand through my hair in frustration.

||

Hey luvs!!

Well damn lmao...
That was brutal.

I don't want to talk to much. Because I don't want to ruin it for you guys but yeah, how do you guys feel ??

Remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
Stay safe xx
- Dimelomami💋