6

O M N I S C I E N T

O M N I S C I E N T

2 months later..

Everything has been running smoothly within the prison, Brooklyn made sure that her girls had the drugs they needed, and made sure that everyone in her unit were satisfied.

Every week she would come up with a new way to smuggle drugs into the prison, with the officers constantly on her nut, her smuggling routes were decreasing.

With that being said she had to think fast and come up with a new way to smuggle, or should we say a new person..

"5 capsules, and a little surprise just for you" he whispered into her ear, subtly handing the mini ziplock bags into her hands.

"It's not even my birthday" Brooklyn teased smirking up at him slipping the bag of capsules into her pocket.

Officer de Jesús snickered at her childishness, taking a quick look around to ensure no one was around. Brooklyn took this time to pull the second bag out of her pocket examining it.

"ooh and it's heavy" she smiled wriggling her eyebrows, her hand went to open the sealed bag, but officer de Jesús stopped her.

"open it later, but make sure to open it before tonight" he insisted leaning down towards me.

"tonight?" she playfully questioned inching closer to him. "Mhm" he huskily hummed placing his hands on her lower back, pulling her closer to him.

The heat of their bodies touching and the feeling of his hot breath against her skin sent chills down her spine.

"look at you, you naughty boy, you know how risky this is" She seductively whispered into his ear, "que" he mumbled into the side of her neck placing soft open kisses along her skin.

"an Officer and an inmate, scandalous don't you think" she continued teasing, running her hands down his chest.

Once her hand hit the middle of his chest she let it rest there for a few seconds, drawing little patterns on his clothed chest.

"Midnight, don't be late" She said pushing him back into the wall walking away, making sure to sway her hips.

||
B R O O K L Y N
||

"2 capsules as promised" I smiled handing the drugs to a client, "thank you again B" she spoke before walking out of my cell.

Once she walked out I plopped down into bunk, looking on my side table I see the bag that Officer de Jesús had given.

Closing my cell door I grabbed the zip lock bag opening it, I smirk at what was inside, there was a black lace lingerie set with a matching chocker, and a handful of condoms.