4

B R O O K L Y N

B R O O K L Y N

It has been 2 days in the slot and i have been on my very best behaviour, i was currently waiting for Officer de Jesús to return with my dinner.

Throughout the past 2 days that I have been here in the slot, I've had a lot of alone time with Officer de jesús, he is a very interesting man, he is quite hard to read, unlike others I have talked to Officer de jesús is very closed off and private.

My thoughts were interrupted when the slot door swung open revealing officer de Jesús, this took me by surprise because officers would usually slide the tray of food through the slot hole.

He looked a mess, his blonde hair that would normally be combed neatly to the side was instead messy and everywhere, his eyes that were normally filled with joy and light, were instead dark and cold, and lastly the bags under his eyes screamed sleep deprivation.

"Did you need anything" I innocently asked, standing up slowly approaching him, the sound of my foot steps hitting the floor alongside the sound of our breathing filled the empty room.

As I was eyeing him up and down my eyes landed on his ring finger, his ring wasn't on, raising an eyebrow my eyes slowly trail back up to his face.

"Officer de jesús-" I began to speak before my voice was interrupted by the sound of the slot door slamming shut, and the sound of the keys locking the room.

"I need your help" his voice dripping with desperation as he slowly approached me.

Before he could get any closer to me I put my arm out stopping him from getting any closer. "You" I pointed at him. "Need help from me" I said pointing at myself. He nodded his head looking down at me with pleading eyes.

Looking at him like this made the smirk on my face widen, "what makes you think I will help you" I teased crossing my arms in front of my chest smirking up at him.

"Look, please I need your help" he sighed running his hands through his messy hair.

"What do you need?" I asked coldly, glaring up at him.

"I need you to take care of someone" he mumbled rubbing the back of his neck looking anywhere but at me.

"Your going to have to speak up princess" I chuckled taking a seat on my bunk.

"His name is Joel Pimentel" Joel Pimentel? hmm I've heard of that name. Raising an eyebrow I glanced up at him. "What's the deal?".

"That motherfucker stole-" his voice was now strong and filled with anger and hatred. "Your wife" I interrupted, looking at his empty ring finger, he nodded at this glaring into my eyes.

"And what do you want me to do" i snickered, leaning my back onto the wall. "I want him dead" he growled clenching his jaw.

Tapping my finger on my lips I contemplate whether I should or shouldn't help. Smacking my lips together I answer.

"Deal"

His eyes widen with hope as he let out a sigh of relief, "but you have to do one thing for me" at this he frowns looking down at me.

"Let me out of here by tonight and I will get someone to do the job by tomorrow pronto" I pause looking at him to see if he is processing what I am saying.

"Oh and one more thing" he slightly tilts his head as an indication for me to proceed, "since I've been in the slot for 2 days I've been feeling a little dry" I innocently say leaning up closer to him.

"Tomorrow when it's gym time would you mind keeping watch for any security officers, me and Fio would like some privacy time" I finish off while batting my eyelashes up at him.

The sound of his uneasy breathing, made me feel a little funny but I brushed it off, "so do we have a deal" I repeat myself smiling up at him.

"Deal" he firmly said causing me to smirk back at him.

"Although, I am hurt that you would rather have Fio instead of me" his voice firm and husky as he walked up to me, my face was inches away from his clothed crotch.

My eyes travel from his eyes down to his crotch that was right in front of me. Before my hand reached up to grip onto the zip of his pants the sound of keys rattling against the lock of the door stopped us.

"Shit" he panicked looking down at me. "Hide over there" I whispered pointing towards the corner.

Officer Velez opened the door, but to our luck he stood outside. "Did you miss me" I teased leaning up from my bunk.

Officer Velez snickered playfully rolling his eyes towards me. "Have you seen Officer de Jesús?".

"Nope" I said popping the letter 'p' while innocently smiling towards him. "Hmm, oh well I'm sure he's around here somewhere" he said while closing the door exiting the slot.

"That was close" Officer de Jesús said wiping fake sweat off his forehead causing me the chuckle.

Very close.

"Where were we?" He smirked walking towards me again. Before he could proceed I stopped him.

"I should be out of here before call time tonight, so I can make a few calls" I informed him, as much as I wanted to carry on I needed to keep professional, I also didn't want to be sidetracked by the real reason why I want to get out fast.

I want revenge, and I want it now.

||

Hey luvs!!
Officer de jesús is single now...
Joel Pimentel aka mr steal your girl is back on his bs smh.

I wonder what kind of revenge she has in store😈.

Remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
Stay safe xx
- Dimelomami💋