5

Z A B D I E L

Z A B D I E L

"Good morning" I greeted Officer Velez, while walking into the office, he turned to me smiling returning the gesture.

"Did you hear about the new case?" He questioned, grabbing his taser and shoving it in his belt.

"What case?" I questioned, while putting my protective gear on. "A man was found dead in his car on the side of the street".

"Yikes" I reply adjusting my belt, "he was shot twice? One in the head, and the other through his chest" my eyes widen at that, people can be so brutal.

"I think his name was Joel-" he said scratching his head trying to think of the mans name. "Pimentel?" I suggested.

His mouth made an O shape as he nodded his head. "Yeah that's him!" he exclaimed. "Poor guy, must have had some crazy shit going on".

Damn right he did, my jaw clenched at the thought of what he had done, I didn't know how long I was zoned out for till I was physically slapped by none other than Chris.

"Yo loco, you good" he asked chuckling at me, quickly coming back to reality I nodded my head yes.

"We have 30 minutes to grab something to eat, come on i'm starving i could eat a cow " he said grabbing my arm pulling me towards the lunch room.

"Pues si tu comes todo" I groaned, following after him.

||

B R O O K L YN

||

"Sup Bitch" Fio cheered walking into my cell, I smiled dapping her up.

"Where is she" I asked referring to Maria, when I came back to my cell last night her stuff was moved.

"She requested to move cells" Fio answered taking a seat next to me, "have you done anything yet?" Fio looked up at me shaking her head no.

"What's the plan?" She whispered closing my cell door turning her body so that she was completely facing me.

"Let's just say she's going to learn the rules tonight". I evilly smirked towards her.

||

It was currently gym time and Fio and I were on our way to the gym, I had already filled her in on my plan to teach Maria the rules, now it was time to execute my plan.

The deal with Officer de Jesús was for him to guard the gym corridors while Fio and I 'relieve each other's stress', but little does he know Maria will be in the gym as well.

As Fio and I made our way to the gym I see him approaching the corridor from the other side, once we finally reached the gym door I subtly smirk towards him.

"Why don't you head in first" I said to Fio "get comfortable" I teased sending her a flirtatious wink.

Once she entered the gym, I turned to face officer de Jesús, who was already looking down at me.

"Joel is-" he started, "dead" I finished his sentence smirking up at him, he let out a husky chuckle revealing his dimple.

Clearing his throat he spoke up "hey thanks for that" he mumbled looking down the corridor to check if anyone was listening in then back at me.

"Anytime Officer de Jesús" I teased shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh and if you hear any screams don't worry we like it rough" I smirked poking my tongue out walking backwards towards the gym entrance. Leaving him there speechless.

Once I walked into the gym, I looked straight at Fio who stood at the weights she dropped the weight nodding towards me.

"You, you and you get the fuck out" I ordered pointing at everyone but Maria. One by one they all exited the gym.

Once they all left I moved my glare towards Maria who was cowardly sitting in the corner.

I quickly looked towards Fio indicating that I wanted her to grab Maria. In one swift movement Fio grabs Maria and brings her over to the machine that I was on.

Maria was putting up a fight, she was pushing and shoving Fio in attempt to escape, but there was no way in hell im letting her go.

"We haven't got much time so stop struggling and let's get this over with" I coldly scoffed at Marias attempt to scream for help.

"Now Maria I do run this prison, and no one especially you snitches on me and gets away with it" I growled glaring down at her.

"You don't ever snitch in prison, and especially on me" I taunt levelling my glare with her, she looks up at me with fear evident in her eyes.

"Get her hand" I demanded Fio, she grabs Maria's hand putting it between the machine.

I put the setting to 50kgs lifting the weight up, "this is what happens to snitches like you" smirking down at her I slammed the weight down. Her screams and cries filled the gym, as I repeated the action 3 more times.

"Rule number 1. never snitch in prison" I spat, glaring down at her as she weakly grasped her hand that was badly bruised and bleeding.

"Here you have a little something" I coldly snickered throwing a gym towel towards her, linking arms with Fio walking out of the gym, leaving Maria behind.

Once we walked out I made eye contact with Officer de Jesús, I smirked up at him sending him a wink as I continued to walk off hand in hand with Fio.

||

Hey luvs!!
Maria learnt the rules the hard way I guess..

Ah this book only has 5 more chapters left!! I'm excited but sad at the same time, this book is fun to write.

Remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
Stay safe xx
-Dimelomami💋